Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Texans @ Saints in 30 minutes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On Fox.

We get to see their offense with Hoyer and minus Foster.

I love what the texans are doing with their team, especially the passing on Bortles part. I foresee a long and painful run of mediocrity for them.

Quote:I love what the texans are doing with their team, especially the passing on Bortles part. I foresee a long and painful run of mediocrity for them.

We all hope you are right.
What's wrong with the Saints?

Quote:What's wrong with the Saints?

They aren't good. They weren't good last year and they lost Kenny Stills, Jimmy Graham, Junior Galette. Their biggest additions were CJ Spiller and Brandon Browner and both are injured.
Quote:What's wrong with the Saints?

They got rid of everyone.
Actually, I think the Saints are pretty good and just playing overly vanilla this preseason. Drew isn't playing much and his backup, Luke McCown, absolutely stinks. But they have their new deep threat at WR and their defense is much improved. With the Panthers falling off having lost their top WR, I see the Saints winning their division. I have my eye on the Falcons as well, but I think their D is suspect.

Quote:Actually, I think the Saints are pretty good and just playing overly vanilla this preseason. Drew isn't playing much and his backup, Luke McCown, absolutely stinks. But they have their new deep threat at WR and their defense is much improved. With the Panthers falling off having lost their top WR, I see the Saints winning their division. I have my eye on the Falcons as well, but I think their D is suspect.

I guess I don't see a much improved defense
Quote:I love what the texans are doing with their team, especially the passing on Bortles part. I foresee a long and painful run of mediocrity for them.

..... not to mention the Vikes jumped them in the draft by trading up to the final pick of the 1st round (taking T. Bridgewater) and leaving them hang out to dry with the 1st pick of Round 2.

OG - Xavier Sua-Filo

Quote:..... not to mention the Vikes jumped them in the draft by trading up to the final pick of the 1st round (taking T. Bridgewater) and leaving them hang out to dry with the 1st pick of Round 2.

OG - Xavier Sua-Filo

I was so freakin happy when that happened
Quote:I was so freakin happy when that happened

No kidding.  Just the thought that the Texans were potentially going to land what many had thought were the #1 & #2 best prospects was making me sick.
What's great about Houston is it looks like they are good enough to win 7 or 8 games again. So no high pick to get a top QB and not good enough to make the playoffs.

Quote:What's great about Houston is it looks like they are good enough to win 7 or 8 games again. So no high pick to get a top QB and not good enough to make the playoffs.

Let's just hope two of those seven or eight aren't against the Jaguars. I think Hoyer can play and be pretty decent. With that defense the Texans aren't going to be an easy W.
Quote:Let's just hope two of those seven or eight aren't against the Jaguars. I think Hoyer can play and be pretty decent. With that defense the Texans aren't going to be an easy W.

Lets see how good they are when they are on the field for 45 minutes.
Quote:Lets see how good they are when they are on the field for 45 minutes.

Don't worry....they will still be good enough to be the Jaguars twice...... :teehee:
Quote:Don't worry....they will still be good enough to be the Jaguars twice...... :teehee:
No way they can be us. The Jaguars are actually a young, promising football team.
Quote:No way they can be us. The Jaguars are actually a young, promising football team.

What are they promising us?