Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trump's Domestic Task Force
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm really curious what's going to become of this. In part I wonder why the liberals at large haven't brought this up because many of the more ruthless dictators throughout our history have had their own special police force to do their bidding. While I'm a huge Trump fan, I realize this task force that he created can be used for virtually anything within our borders. 

What do you think their primary focus will be? And will they be fully militarized, or will we tend to see them using rubber bullets and tear gas instead? Also, will they answer directly to the POTUS or to Homeland Security?

So you do recognize the fact that trump does want to become a dictator
He is the Commander in Chief, the entire military is already his force. 

If I had to guess, I think this might relate back to when he said he would use the National Guard to secure dangerous parts of Chicago if the city cannot handle it. 

Chicago and other places are out of control and more dangerous in terms of people being killed than some of the warzones overseas. This is nothing like Hitler or any other dictator you want to name. 

What is sad is that in Democrat ruled cities, the mayors in city councils have allowed the situation to get out of control. This last weekend 3 little kids were shot and killed in drive bys in Chicago. While those kids are dying, the left won't even acknowledge that there is a problem. 

Those mayors concern themselves with the justified shootings of criminals like Michael Brown but they don't seem to care at all about  

Kanari Gentry-Bowers, 12,

Lavontay White Jr., 2, and

Takiya Holmes, 11.

A 2 year old gets shot in Chicago and the mainstream media is a quiet as a tomb. 

It's like they aren't even there. These kids are invisible to these politicians unless they can be used as some sort of theatrical prop to virtue signal or score political points. 

LITERALLY HITLER

Link? What the hell are we talking about here?
Just about every state has a domestic task force in place already. Are you talking about the deportation task force?
This is not about anything that had been in place, and if they are used to deport illegals, they're certainly not limited to that.
The task force was created in a recent executive order, and Trump talked about it briefly at his Florida rally even suggesting they could be used to help combat the murder problem in Chicago.

The crazy thing is that you don't really see reports about this in the news as it's something I find fascinating. Is Trump a fascist dictator? Well, no because he's a POTUS with limited power, and that's not changing. However, I do recognize some fascist-like tendencies on his part including the creation of this special domestic task force, but moreover his intense nationalism to the point of building a wall, and his desire to build the strongest military to ever exist on the planet. Still, I trust him more than I've trusted a POTUS in a long, long time, and I feel like so much more can be accomplished if everyone would work with him instead of so many just piling on the hate for anything and everything he does no matter what it is.

Instead of a link, I'll post the entire part of the executive order dealing with the task force (from CNN)...

<p style="margin-left:40px;"> 

<p style="margin-left:40px;">THE WHITE HOUSE

Office of the Press Secretary

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

February 9, 2017

EXECUTIVE ORDER

- - - - - - -

TASK FORCE ON CRIME REDUCTION AND PUBLIC SAFETY

By the authority vested in me as President by the

Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, and in

order to reduce crime and restore public safety to communities

across the Nation, it is hereby ordered as follows:

Section 1. Policy. It shall be the policy of

the executive branch to reduce crime in America. Many

communities across the Nation are suffering from high rates of

violent crime. A focus on law and order and the safety and

security of the American people requires a commitment to

enforcing the law and developing policies that comprehensively

address illegal immigration, drug trafficking, and violent

crime. The Department of Justice shall take the lead on

Federal actions to support law enforcement efforts nationwide and

to collaborate with State, tribal, and local jurisdictions to

restore public safety to all of our communities.

Sec. 2. Task Force. (a) In furtherance of the policy

described in section 1 of this order, I hereby direct the

Attorney General to establish, and to appoint or designate an

individual or individuals to chair, a Task Force on Crime

Reduction and Public Safety (Task Force). The Attorney General

shall, to the extent permitted by law, provide administrative

support and funding for the Task Force.

( B) The Attorney General shall determine the

characteristics of the Task Force, which shall be composed

of individuals appointed or designated by him.

© The Task Force shall:

(i)

exchange information and ideas among its

members that will be useful in developing strategies

to reduce crime, including, in particular, illegal

immigration, drug trafficking, and violent crime;

(ii)

based on that exchange of information and

ideas, develop strategies to reduce crime;

So it's main purpose is to "to reduce crime, including, in particular, illegal immigration, drug trafficking, and violent crime."

It's worth nothing that while immigration, drugs and violent crime are it's focus, their charge is "to reduce crime" wherein anything deemed criminal might fall under their federal purview. I'm sure domestic terrorism, violent rioting and looting are well within their purview.

Talk about mole hills and mountains
I think it's a stretch. Until the White House is falsely burned down and Trump starts blaming it on everyone but the richest white people in our country I wouldn't be worried about a dictator taking over our homeland anytime soon. Especially when you can clearly see their's a ton of deep state issues, intelligence power plays and struggles and a profiteering powerhouse of war and drugs running unchecked and unaccountable within our country. 

As far as this special task force being tasked with reducing crime in general in our country. I am fine with it. Our current system isn't working. It's still rampant in specific cities as cited earlier. I love our country. But let's not act like we don't have a problem. Just because some of us can't see it from our backyards doesn't mean it doesn't exist. In 2014 a study was conducted worldwide. Guess who ranked No. 1 in the world in crimes? We did. And we were the Jerry Rice of the crimes committed. 

RANK COUNTRY Count: (2014)

1 United States of America 11,205,833

2 Germany 2,149,504

3 France 1,111,882

4 Russian Federation 1,006,003

5 Italy 980,854

6 Canada 575,850

7 Chile 432,764

8 Australia 405,692

9 Poland 363,616

10 Spain 349,924

Look at the top three ranked countries in 2014 with crimes committed. Our country, Germany & France. All three of us were being ran by liberal and far left policies for the past eight or some odd years. And despite all of the rhetoric, power and personnel in place to make a change or difference in this area of life. It's steadily spiraled further down the drain. Interesting is it not? 

This idea or notion that Trump has fascist like tendencies and dictator like tendencies is sad though. Hitler was entrenched in War his whole life. He was decorated during the first World War in Germany. And he had been arrested for attempting a coup in Munich to seize power in 1923. He showed clearly, much earlier on in his life that he wasn't democratic in any capacity with the coup attempt alone. 

People also casually gloss over the more important thing about Hitler's rise to power. He didn't do it alone. He wasn't some accident that just climbed to the top with barely any money in his pocket. There were a lot of rich families, both, European and American at that time financially backing him up and supporting him every goose step of the way. And you can look into this in your spare time if you don't believe me. But there's no such things as "Economic Miracles" in our rigged financial system. 

And as far overall dictators? Hitler by kill count is just small peanuts in comparison to what Joseph Stalin managed with his Bolshevik Revolution and Soviet Union. All of which Germany had also grown to fear during Hitler's time and rise in Germany. Something the rich and wealthiest families in Western Europe feared would spread from Eastern Europe. Mao Tse-Tung, Pol Pot & Leopold II of Belgium were just as brutal. 

And in today's modern world and society. In most developed countries. I just don't see Donald Trump ever being declared as someone who will go down in the history books as a dictator who was responsible for the deaths of millions of american lives on a domestic scale regardless of their religious views and skin color. 

People really need to either do more homework or take more in depth history lessons on what a "dictator" really is what they really "dictate". 

I understand some people criticizing the POTUS's every move, but it is really getting old! As I already alluded, this type of task force "panel" is nothing new. In fact most states have taken it a step further and have implemented police action within their task force. This one is not that. An attempt to curb the rampant crime in places like Chicago should be commended, not crapped on! Lord knows their respective governments are useless.
Quote:I think it's a stretch. Until the White House is falsely burned down and Trump starts blaming it on everyone but the richest white people in our country I wouldn't be worried about a dictator taking over our homeland anytime soon. Especially when you can clearly see their's a ton of deep state issues, intelligence power plays and struggles and a profiteering powerhouse of war and drugs running unchecked and unaccountable within our country. 

As far as this special task force being tasked with reducing crime in general in our country. I am fine with it. Our current system isn't working. It's still rampant in specific cities as cited earlier. I love our country. But let's not act like we don't have a problem. Just because some of us can't see it from our backyards doesn't mean it doesn't exist. In 2014 a study was conducted worldwide. Guess who ranked No. 1 in the world in crimes? We did. And we were the Jerry Rice of the crimes committed. 

2 Germany 2,149,504

3 France 1,111,882

5 Italy 980,854

6 Canada 575,850

7 Chile 432,764

8 Australia 405,692

9 Poland 363,616

10 Spain 349,924

Look at the top three ranked countries in 2014 with crimes committed. Our country, Germany & France. All three of us were being ran by liberal and far left policies for the past eight or some odd years. And despite all of the rhetoric, power and personnel in place to make a change or difference in this area of life. It's steadily spiraled further down the drain. Interesting is it not? 
The 3 are also tops in immigration. Germany and France used to be decent countries. Now, there is division and hatred just like in the good ol' USA.  The single biggest reason is that immigration should be for people who want to come to a new country to be a part of that country, not to change it into something else. That is the #1 reason for my hatred of liberals. They want to change America into a communist regime. It has never worked anywhere. I continually ask myself, "Why don't these losers go to a country where it is already in place?" I guess Cuba or North Korea aren't really all that great. Yet, they want to turn America into that very thing.

Just another reason liberalism is a mental disorder.
Quote:I understand some people criticizing the POTUS's every move, but it is really getting old! As I already alluded, this type of task force "panel" is nothing new. In fact most states have taken it a step further and have implemented police action within their task force. This one is not that. An attempt to curb the rampant crime in places like Chicago should be commended, not crapped on! Lord knows their respective governments are useless.

So it's the federal governments responsibility now? Always thought conservatives wanted less government intrusion in our lives.
Quote:So it's the federal governments responsibility now? Always thought conservatives wanted less government intrusion in our lives.

Stop being obtuse! Got to be one of your most ignorant posts to just try and move your arguement needle. Are you suggesting status quo? Not impacting you yet, right? Shall we wait until they beg for federal relief? It is time to stop ignoring the inner city and crime havens. People of all social statuses deserve a place to live without fear. We're seeing such extremes that it is approaching the all out lawlessness of Hurricane Katrina and that brought Marshall Law!
Quote:Stop being obtuse! Got to be one of your most ignorant posts to just try and move your arguement needle. Are you suggesting status quo? Not impacting you yet, right? Shall we wait until they beg for federal relief? It is time to stop ignoring the inner city and crime havens. People of all social statuses deserve a place to live without fear. We're seeing such extremes that it is approaching the all out lawlessness of Hurricane Katrina and that brought Marshall Law!

Condescending hole. Yeah if the status quo is to keep the federal government out of local law-enforcement. I absolutely 100% support it. If the federal government wants to donate cash, supplies, and/or training aids to help the local law-enforcement fight crime! Have it. We already have the FBI who investigates federal crimes we don't need a federal police force investigating local crimes.
Quote:Condescending hole. Yeah if the status quo is to keep the federal government out of local law-enforcement. I absolutely 100% support it. If the federal government wants to donate cash, supplies, and/or training aids to help the local law-enforcement fight crime! Have it. We already have the FBI who investigates federal crimes we don't need a federal police force investigating local crimes.

So then what is your problem with the original post and Task Force plan? It meets all your requirements. And once again this is nothing new. Even your buddy did it...

<a class="bbc_url" href='https://cops.usdoj.gov/pdf/taskforce/taskforce_finalreport.pdf'>https://cops.usdoj.gov/pdf/taskforce/taskforce_finalreport.pdf</a>
Quote:So then what is your problem with the original post and Task Force plan? It meets all your requirements. And once again this is nothing new. Even your buddy did it...

<a class="bbc_url" href='https://cops.usdoj.gov/pdf/taskforce/taskforce_finalreport.pdf'>https://cops.usdoj.gov/pdf/taskforce/taskforce_finalreport.pdf</a>

What buddy?
Quote:I think it's a stretch. Until the White House is falsely burned down and Trump starts blaming it on everyone but the richest white people in our country I wouldn't be worried about a dictator taking over our homeland anytime soon. Especially when you can clearly see their's a ton of deep state issues, intelligence power plays and struggles and a profiteering powerhouse of war and drugs running unchecked and unaccountable within our country.

2 Germany 2,149,504
3 France 1,111,882

5 Italy 980,854

6 Canada 575,850

7 Chile 432,764

8 Australia 405,692

9 Poland 363,616

10 Spain 349,924

Correlation doesn't equal causation. You are cherry picking.
Enforcing the law. What a novel concept. It's pretty easy to understand why the resident liberals are so clueless over such a simple concept. Their messiah didn't ever bother to do it.

Welcome back to reality, libs.

Pages: 1 2 3