Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Game score predictions for Lions @ Jaguars..... DONT BE SHY! LOL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ill say.....

Jags 35

Lions 21

If the Jaguars score a couple of touchdowns I'd be happy. If they scored 35 I might be so giddy that I'd pee myself.
Jags 24

Lions 23
My family roots for the Lions....I am the only Jags fan. They say that there is no way that the Jags could win this game.........This could either be really funny..or really sad. 

Jags 37

Lions 24

:-D

Jaguars 15,

Lions 35

1 fg for scobee and 4 fg for the Jags new OW Myers.

If Jags score more than 30 points I would not beleive it and assume some sort of error is going on with the scoreboard

I'd rather just got with a 1st half score when we know both teams are playing their starters (with the exception of Calvin Johnson)

1st Half Only

Lion 17

Jags 10

Quote:If Jags score more than 30 points I would not beleive it and assume some sort of error is going on with the scoreboard

It's possible ---- going against the Lions 2nd and 3rd team in the 2nd half .....

31-64 Jags

Message boards blow up!!

People buy WWe Championship belts before week 1.

Quote:If Jags score more than 30 points I would not beleive it and assume some sort of error is going on with the scoreboard
wheres your prediction
come on people.... predict!!!! the!!!! score!!!!!

It's fieldgoals all the way down

L 15-27
Quote:It's fieldgoals all the way down

L 15-27

Battle for the most field goals, I like it.  Us Jaguar fans should be used to field goals.  lol.  As Sam Kouvaris will say before commerical break "This is Jaguar Football"
21 - 17, Lions

Jags 33

Lions 29

17-14 Jags

24-17 Lions. I would love to get that W tho. But I also just want to see a TD from our first unit.

Quote:I'd rather just got with a 1st half score when we know both teams are playing their starters (with the exception of Calvin Johnson)

1st Half Only

Lion 17

Jags 10

Both teams have starters sitting, not just the Lions.

As far as a score, I refuse to try and predict any score in a preseason game game walk-through.  I'm more interested to see how players look and really could care less about the final score.
Quote:Battle for the most field goals, I like it.  Us Jaguar fans should be used to field goals.  lol.  As Sam Kouvaris will say before commerical break "This is Jaguar Football"T
That's unfortunate. Mark Brunell
Quote:Both teams have starters sitting, not just the Lions.

As far as a score, I refuse to try and predict any score in a preseason game game walk-through.  I'm more interested to see how players look and really could care less about the final score.

This is basically my take as well,  with of course the number one priority is no significant injuries in the game for either team.

My gut feeling is the Jaguars are going to play inspired football tonight,  regardless what the score of the pre-season game is.   This reminds me of 2011,  when the Lions were hosting the New England Patriots in pre-season game # 3.   Much like that game at Ford Field,  tonight's game in Jacksonville is on national TV.     When a team has a long stretch of losing seasons and is in the process of turning things around,   these national TV home games often bring out the best in a team.   It did for the Lions in 2011 against the Patriots.   The crowd was into the game like it was a regular season game.     The players feed off of it.   If the atmosphere in Jax is similar tonight,    there's a good chance the Jags will respond with a confidence gaining type of performance. 
Pages: 1 2