Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Here’s Every State’s Most Popular Liquor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Here’s Every State’s Most Popular Liquor

Ask a bartender what everyone orders on a typical night and they’ll probably name at least a couple of hard liquors. Shots, anyone? Recent findings
give us a more solid understanding of exactly what Americans drink on a typical night out.

http://www.wideopencountry.com/every-sta...paign=ockh

Without clicking Drifter link I'm going to guess Crown Royal for Florida based upon my consumption alone. :woot: :woot: Banana

No Makers Mark on there. Disappointed.

Quote:Without clicking Drifter link I'm going to guess Crown Royal for Florida based upon my consumption alone. :woot: :woot: Banana

Jack Daniels... boring...
What the hell is Fireball?

Quote:What the hell is Fireball?

Sounds painful.

Quote:Sounds painful.

<div>Fireball Cinnamon Whisky needs no introduction.
If you haven't tried it yet, just imagine what it feels like to stand face-to-face with a fire-breathing dragon who just ate a whisky barrel full of spicy cinnamon. Live it, love it, shoot it – what happens next is up to you.

http://fireballwhisky.com/

</div>

If whiskey knocked up a bottle of cinnamon schnapps, Fireball would be the baby.
Quote:If whiskey knocked up a bottle of cinnamon schnapps, Fireball would be the baby.

No boinking in the liquor cabinet.
Quote:No boinking in the liquor cabinet.

What happens in the cabinet, stays in the cabinet.
So Kentucky's favorite spirits are Canadian and German imports? I find that hard to believe, even with how many distilleries are located there dividing up the pie. Survey was probably done by one of the large liquor conglomerates.
Quote:So Kentucky's favorite spirits are Canadian and German imports? I find that hard to believe, even with how many distilleries are located there dividing up the pie. Survey was probably done by one of the large liquor conglomerates.

The fact Fireball is the favorite in a few states tells me the numbers were most likely derived from that portion of the young drinking community who prefer quantity over quality.