Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: season nearing fun poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this is just for a little fun. I would like to see which one gets the most votes.

undefeated at home

The tittians from planet tittia.. I remammary those tittians well..

I'll stop being such a boob now..
The Jaguars have 8 home games.  The London game is a home game.

I know the game in london is supposse to be counted as a home game. If you ask me its a netrual place for both teams. Nither bills,nor jags are a team from london.

Quote:I know the game in london is supposse to be counted as a home game. If you ask me its a netrual place for both teams. Nither bills,nor jags are a team from london.

To the fans that buy tickets and lose a home game, its definitely a home game.

The team is also pouring tons of money into gaining fans in that market with the hopes the crowd becomes pro Jaguar...and that will only happen when we start winning.
I know its supposse to be a home game in london,and the fans who have season tickets they lost a home game. I was just saying that nither team lives,and plays in london yet. 

Jaguars win the Div like HC Gus Bradley said in a presser!

Jags D comes together and gets a European win as Tyrod Taylor is forced to stay in the pocket and is exposed for being an inaccurate passer.
Lets bump this up now that we are even closer.