Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Sen'Derrick Marks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was just looking on sprtstrac and it made me realize how just awesome of a signing he was. The dude is a beast!!!! could seriously play for any team, and with what the Dolphins paid for Suh it just makes me happy that we have such an incredibly disruptive DT. I don't feel bad saying I think he's probably the 2nd best defensive lineman in the AFC South. Not bad for just around 5 mil a season.

I've been pleasantly pleased with Marks, but I'm not sure I'd compare him to Suh just yet. That siad, if Marks comes back as good as or better than last year, he's possibly the best player on the defense ahead of Colvin and Telvin.

He didn't compare him...

He expressed joy in him being a Jag, at that price, considering his productivity.

He then referenced Suh who is paid exponentially more at the same position, implying that for their abilities, relatively speaking, Jags got a bargain.
I will hold my joy in check until we see him after this injury, but yea at last years form a bargin......for now.