Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars Gunning for Beckham
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Oh, boo-hoo.

I thought it was great that it was that easy to get under his skin

Wait until he has to play in the real games. If a few preseason snaps got him frustrated I'll make sure to have my popcorn ready when they are really trying to get at him.
Wow, possibly one of the dumbest things I've ever read.

"Their DBs were trying to lay me out (but they actually didn't) preventing me from catching the ball! That's not fair!"
The thing was, nobody hit him. If he gets rattled with people running near him, what's going to happen when he gets hit.

Girl!
I guess DBs can't do their job? Preseason or not. Play hard and fast.
Wah wah wah
I bet Victor Cruz lays out Beckham's uniform the night before games, after he tucks him in!

Lol like other WRs don't get similar treatment.

Don't like it? Do something about it.
[Image: U76EjmQ.gif]
Quote:[Image: U76EjmQ.gif]
Pretty crazy Knowshon can urinate from his tear ducts.
Played well enough to draw attention on every play; whines about receiving the extra attention. All he has to do is play like an average WR and he won't have to worry about those meanies double teaming him.

Lol what a baby.

I'd like to see him line up against DBs back when the league didn't make them wear kid gloves.

Lets see him go up against someone like Mel Blount back in his prime and then get back to me.
The Jaguars secondary will shock a lot of teams this year, they will help them to five wins
This article makes me smile because our DBs literally did nothing wrong.

They frustrated Beckham Jr. and his teammates to the point where they were complaining about it to the media. OBJ could barely do anything because our corners were playing tight coverage, he was short arming balls because he could hear our safeties footsteps, and he was pushing our DBs in frustration because he was looked like an average joe out there instead of the supposed next great WR.

I really hope we hear a lot more of these types of comments from our opponents throughout the season because that means our defensive backfield is playing some good football and making it hard for the opposition.

Where should we mail his skirt?

Quote:The Jaguars secondary will shock a lot of teams this year, they will help them to five wins

Does it take a lot of practice to be that stupid?
Know the whole knows that he is mentally soft. 

GAME OVER

Now the whole league knows that his is mentally soft.

You're welcome lol

Looked to me like he was the one hitting people late...

Pages: 1 2 3