Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars resign Josh Wells
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cheap depth.  Yeah, that's stupid.

Gotta have some depth.  The LG carousel last year proved it plainly. 

Good signing
I had him as a keep.

What I win?
Hopefully we bring Omameh back. Would much rather have him if its one or the other
Quote:I had him as a keep.

What I win?
You get to read a thread that will end up 91% whining.
Probably means that Joekel is done.
Quote:You get to read a thread that will end up 91% whining.
:ph34r:
If Wells is cheap, I don't care. If we draft smart and add solid UDFA's and FA's, he'll get cut anyway, since he sucks. Henne is the worst signing, because he's one of the worst backups in the league. 

Quote:Probably means that Joekel is done.
We can only hope
He resigned?  I thought that I saw an article where he re-signed.

Quote:http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Jagu...e90ea1ad02 Worst signing Henne or wells?

Well let's see... Wells is a good signing providing depth at a critical spot whereas Henne is a horrible signing that does nothing but waste a valuable roster spot with a player who was already done years ago. So... I'd say Henne is the worst signing.

Quote:Well let's see... Wells is a good signing providing depth at a critical spot whereas Henne is a horrible signing that does nothing but waste a valuable roster spot with a player who was already done years ago. So... I'd say Henne is the worst signing.

I will say. That restructuring hennes contract. Makes it easier to let him loose. If another option comes available.
Quote:I will say. That restructuring hennes contract. Makes it easier to let him loose. If another option comes available.

Have you seen the contract details?

Quote:Have you seen the contract details?

No, but according to the ozone, The henne deal is now more team friendly.