Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Iowa Radio Host has interesting solution to ilegal immigration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Apparently he's a big deal in Iowa or something?

"What's wrong with slavery?"

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2015/08/19/...nte/205020
Sounds feasible to me........

This guy was born about 200 years too late.

Well, it is Iowa after all.  He needs to do something to drum up attention and get some ratings.  I disagree with his position and I'm willing to bet that he really likes and supports Donald Trump.

If you think nothing is wrong with slavery, then I hope you'll be the first to sign up to be a slave.

Quote:Sounds feasible to me........

Just to be clear you are in support of slavery.
Quote:Just to be clear you are in support of slavery.

Ever see a chain gang? Illegals broke the law, I say put them to work for the state on chain gang details

Quote:Ever see a chain gang? Illegals broke the law, I say put them to work for the state on gang gang details
Prisoners are paid for their work...
Quote:Prisoners are paid for their work...

They'll get 3 hots and a cot
Quote:They'll get 3 hots and a cot
You've got problems, man.
Quote:You've got problems, man.

No, I just don't like the invasion of my country by illegals, break the law, do the time
Quote:No, I just don't like the invasion of my country by illegals, break the law, do the time

You mean put them into slavery. If you are going to be in favor of a terrible idea then own it.
Quote:You mean put them into slavery. If you are going to be in favor of a terrible idea then own it.

Like I said before, ever see a Chain Gang? Putting illegals to work for the state cleaning up highways and such is a grand Idea. 3 hots and a Cot plus medical care
Quote: Like I said before, ever see a Chain Gang? Putting illegals to work for the state cleaning up highways and such is a grand Idea. 3 hots and a Cot plus medical care

As pointed out already they get paid. To not pay them is slavery. So you support slavery.
I support punishing those that break the law

And yeah. paying them is not  a bad Idea when I think about it. Inmates earn like $2 a day, so we can save up their "pay" until they have enough for a plane ticket back home. No Buses, they can hop off that thing anywhere.

Quote:I support punishing those that break the law

And yeah. paying them is not a bad Idea when I think about it. Inmates earn like $2 a day, so we can save up their "pay" until they have enough for a plane ticket back home. No Buses, they can hop off that thing anywhere.

+1 for slavery?
Quote:No, I just don't like the invasion of my country by illegals, break the law, do the time
And that justifies slavery?

Doesn't matter anyway. Anyone fronting this plan would quickly be called out for the idiot they are and swiftly reminded that the 13th and 14th Amendments expressly prohibit it. This is just some hack DJ from the land of corn trying to get his name out there for Fox News to notice.
Quote:And that justifies slavery?

Doesn't matter anyway. Anyone fronting this plan would quickly be called out for the idiot they are and swiftly reminded that the 13th and 14th Amendments expressly prohibit it. This is just some hack DJ from the land of corn trying to get his name out there for Fox News to notice.

He has had several GOP candidates on. Walker, Fiorina and Carson are the ones I recall.
Just for grins and giggles, the plain text of the 13th amendment doesn't actually abolish slavery, it nationalizes it.  If you commit a crime you can be compelled to perform labor as punishment for a crime.  Not saying this is a solution i agree with... but it is  kind of funny.  

If you really want to end the issue of illegals coming across the boarder:

Fine the living (bad word for poo removed) out of those that hire them.  

Get rid of unnecessary regulations.

Dump these free trade agreements.

Place high enough tariffs on all imported goods to bring real jobs back to America

Pages: 1 2 3