Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Judge orders EPA nominee Pruitt to release emails with oil, gas, coal industry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't think a lot of effort went into vetting this pick by Trump and his staff. We deserve a lot better. 

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/natio...story.html

Quote:I don't think a lot of effort went into vetting this pick by Trump and his staff. We deserve a lot better. 

"Sorry, all 30,000 E-mails were lost when the server was destroyed."

Hey, if it worked for Hillary ...

[Image: Cry+baby+tear.gif]

Quote:"Sorry, all 30,000 E-mails were lost when the server was destroyed."

Hey, if it worked for Hillary ...
Nah... he's giving them up. He has nothing to hide and nothing will be newly discovered in these e-mails.

Everyone already knows he is pro coal, fossil fuels, etc.

Everyone already knows he has sued the EPA multiple times for overreaching their power. (States enforce and control first, then federal government not the other way around)

Everyone already knows he will likely loosen regulation.

At least the Flynn witch hunt had loose gravel to stand on.

This has no ground whatsoever.

Also... he'll likely be confirmed before e-mails are released.

:fistpump:
[Image: except-that-natural-gas-is-a-fossil-fuel...294342.png]

Quote:[Image: except-that-natural-gas-is-a-fossil-fuel...294342.png]

It can be a fossil fuel but the decayed remains of ancient animals and plants aren't the only source of natural gas. Anyway she misspoke but she's right it is significantly cleaner burning than the other fossil fuels.
Quote:It can be a fossil fuel but the decayed remains of ancient animals and plants aren't the only source of natural gas. Anyway she misspoke but she's right it is significantly cleaner burning than the other fossil fuels.

Annnnnndddd they don't want us exploiting it either.
Quote:Annnnnndddd they don't want us exploiting it either.

Who is they?
Quote:Who is they?

The other fake scientists such as yourself that think global warming is real.

Imagine if we put the infrastructure in place to actually use this resource that gets wasted in the refining process.  Vehicles can run on natural gas as can homes.  Perhaps it's not done because of regulation?
Quote:The other fake scientists such as yourself that think global warming is real.

Imagine if we put the infrastructure in place to actually use this resource that gets wasted in the refining process. Vehicles can run on natural gas as can homes. Perhaps it's not done because of regulation?
I'm not sure you really have any idea what you're saying. Homes already use natural gas. Certain vehicles like buses already use natural gas. Fake scientist. Let's hear your credentials.
Quote:I'm not sure you really have any idea what you're saying. Homes already use natural gas. Certain vehicles like buses already use natural gas. Fake scientist. Let's hear your credentials.

You little, little boy.  Infrastructure isn't put in place that enables ALL homes to use natural gas and infrastructure isn't in place for private vehicles to use the same resource.  Why is that?

Regarding my credentials, I'm just level minded hacker.
Quote:You little, little boy. Infrastructure isn't put in place that enables ALL homes to use natural gas and infrastructure isn't in place for private vehicles to use the same resource. Why is that?

LOL.
Quote:Who is they?

The environmentalists and politicians like Pelosi and Al Gore under their thumb.
Quote:You little, little boy. Infrastructure isn't put in place that enables ALL homes to use natural gas and infrastructure isn't in place for private vehicles to use the same resource. Why is that?

Why don't you set up your home to use natural gas and stop begging the government to make things easier for you? You poor poor old man. Sad!

You're just level minded hacker. What does that even mean?
Thread title is incorrect. Pruitt has been confirmed with some bipartisan support
Quote:Why don't you set up your home to use natural gas and stop begging the government to make things easier for you? You poor poor old man. Sad!

You're just level minded hacker. What does that even mean?

I'm not begging the government for anything, unlike fake scientists.

I could very easily set up my home to use natural gas.  The problem is, it isn't available in my neighborhood.  I wonder why that is?  Surely government "regulation" (aka red tape) has nothing to do with it.

"Poor old man?  Not really.  I live pretty comfortably actually and I might seem "old" to you, but then again, small minds with little real life experience wouldn't understand that.

Do you understand what having a level mind even means?

Do you understand what the term "hacker" even refers to?  My guess is no.

Here's a little tidbit for you.  Hackers invented the internet as well as the personal computer.  Someone with your pea brain wouldn't understand that statement, but it's true.

Let me ask you this.  What does Steve Wozniak, Richard Stallman, Dennis Ritchie and Linus Torvalds all have in common?  I'll give you a bit of a hint, they all were/are hackers, but more importantly.  What do they all have in common that directly affects you?
Quote:I don't think a lot of effort went into vetting this pick by Trump and his staff. We deserve a lot better. 

So, a George Soros funded group goes shopping for a judge friendly to the left, and they get an order to release emails and meeting transcripts for communication specifically between Pruitt and (wait for it because the boogeymen to the left are about to make an appearance) KOCH Industries.  He's turning the documents over, so, this potential liberal wet dream is just another desperate gasp for relevance by the left.  Non-story.  It is nice to see that suddenly you care about emails.  It's a shame 30,000+ deleted emails didn't sway your support for your girl.

Quote:It can be a fossil fuel but the decayed remains of ancient animals and plants aren't the only source of natural gas. Anyway she misspoke but she's right it is significantly cleaner burning than the other fossil fuels.

And regardless of the source, crypt keepers like Pelosi have resisted drilling for it at every turn.  She voted against expanding both drilling AND infrastructure capabilities. 

Quote:Thread title is incorrect. Pruitt has been confirmed with some bipartisan support

But...but....but...vetting!