Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: "Family values" reality show pseudo-celeb caught up in Ashley Madison scandal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
http://gawker.com/family-values-activist...1725132091

Big-time "family values" activist.

Rapes his sisters in their sleep and covers it up for years.

Apologizes profusely and tells the world how much he's changed.

Opens two accounts on a hookup site for those seeking an extramarital affair.

[Image: 1476949.jpg]

SHOCKING!   Guess his wife couldn't satisfy him

Cue the Rolling Stones..................

That's funny right there!
And his wife will stay with him...

Seriously?  Are you kidding me?! 

That kid wants everyone to think he's a good guy when behind closed doors its a different story.

Quote:And his wife will stay with him....

Probably

Quote:And his wife will stay with him...
Haven't you heard? Divorce is immoral Tongue
Because we know that it's only republicans that do those kinds of things (cough, John Edwards, cough).

Huckabee supports this disgusting individual. Mr family values indeed.

I hear the family is also pitching a new show where they are counselors or something similar? 

Quote:Huckabee supports this disgusting individual. Mr family values indeed.

I hear the family is also pitching a new show where they are counselors or something similar? 

So is John Edwards a disgusting individual in your opinion?  Just trying to get perspective.
Quote:So is John Edwards a disgusting individual in your opinion?  Just trying to get perspective.

So if this were a Democrat, would you be bringing up Republicans caught for the same thing?  No? 
Quote:That's funny right there!
Actually it's not. It's sad and not just because of who he is and what he supposedly represents, but because his wife and kids have already been through the wringer and now get to deal with this as well. And the sad thing is, as someone else pointed out, his wife will stay with him. 

It's just bad all around.
Quote:So if this were a Democrat, would you be bringing up Republicans caught for the same thing?  No? 

Just trying to get some perspective here.  What I see in this post.

Right wing activist caught in a scandal = funny and jokes.

Left wing politician caught in a scandal = "nothing to see here".

What was it that John Edwards said while running for office?
Quote:So is John Edwards a disgusting individual in your opinion?  Just trying to get perspective.
He cheated on his wife while she was fighting cancer. It's hard to place that on a "bad to worse" scale with sexually molesting family members, but I think it's safe to say that neither one is on Santa's "nice" list.
Quote:Just trying to get some perspective here. What I see in this post.

Right wing activist caught in a scandal = funny and jokes.

Left wing politician caught in a scandal = "nothing to see here".

What was it that John Edwards said while running for office?

Of course that's what you see. Your perspective is your perception it seems. John Edwards was from like 15 yrs ago btw. And he wasn't a family values advocate. Also Newt Grinrich. Also this Duggar guy is an absolute villain. A disgusting human being. Enjoy your show.
Quote:He cheated on his wife while she was fighting cancer. It's hard to place that on a "bad to worse" scale with sexually molesting family members, but I think it's safe to say that neither one is on Santa's "nice" list.

So is it "OK" to post a meme mocking one side and not the other?
Quote:So is it "OK" to post a meme mocking one side and not the other?
[Image: 1480115.jpg]
Quote:Actually it's not. It's sad and not just because of who he is and what he supposedly represents, but because his wife and kids have already been through the wringer and now get to deal with this as well. And the sad thing is, as someone else pointed out, his wife will stay with him.

It's just bad all around.

You're right. I concede that it is not funny...

But I must admit that I s an glad that phony family is getting their payback.

They made millions of dollars shilling to religious suckers by creating a false/bogus front. They even tried to use their phoney personas to affect politics and thus other people's lives.

They deserve this, and I for one am glad they have been exposed for the phonies they are.
Quote:Of course that's what you see. Your perspective is your perception it seems. John Edwards was from like 15 yrs ago btw. And he wasn't a family values advocate. Also Newt Grinrich. Also this Duggar guy is an absolute villain. A disgusting human being. Enjoy your show.

Are you even capable of having a rational discussion?  I can't really tell from the babble that you posted.

For your information, John Edwards is not from "like 15 years ago".  As of matter of fact, he was being vetted to be Barrack Hussein Obama's running mate in the 2008 election.  Perhaps you weren't the best student in your history class.
Quote:[Image: 1480115.jpg]

LOL.  Just trying to keep things reasonable.
Pages: 1 2 3