Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: St. Louis police fatally shoot armed suspect, riot follows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

St. Louis police fatally shoot armed suspect, riot follows

The killing of an 18-year black man by St. Louis police in the city's Fountain Park neighborhood once again ignited protests Wednesday, with an angry crowd disputing police accounts of the incident.

Police say a young black man pointed a gun at officers around 11:30 a.m. after they arrived to serve a search warrant. Two officers, both white men, fired a total of four times.

http://www.gopusa.com/news/2015/08/20/st...bscriber=1

What are they rioting?  four guns and crack found at the scene.  You point a gun at the cops and they are going to shoot you.  
Quote:What are they rioting?  four guns and crack found at the scene.  You point a gun at the cops and they are going to shoot you.  

Very true, but there are a few on this board that will somehow argue this.
Quote:What are they rioting?  four guns and crack found at the scene.  You point a gun at the cops and they are going to shoot you.  

They're rioting because they don't trust the Police's version of events.  If in fact the guy pointed a gun at the cops, then the cops were in the right to shoot him.  The level of distrust of police has grown because of so many incidents where unarmed people are being shot. 
Quote:They're rioting because they don't trust the Police's version of events.  If in fact the guy pointed a gun at the cops, then the cops were in the right to shoot him.  The level of distrust of police has grown because of so many incidents where unarmed people are being shot. 

How about don't have cocaine in your house with a gun.  If he wasn't a known criminal, the cops never would have been at his home.
(scrolls down to comments section of this story on right wing blog)

Quote:Sounds like it is time for segregation to make a comeback, but in an even more strict manner. All the black folks can be put on reservations like Native Americans and police themselves. That way, they can just keep killing each other, which apparently is okay, and the “black lives matter” movement will be satisfied. 
Smh
Aren't there better people to make matrys out of?
Quote:How about don't have cocaine in your house with a gun.  If he wasn't a known criminal, the cops never would have been at his home.

Sounds like you're saying that having drugs should be a death penalty offense.  Being a 'known criminal' doesn't mean that you forfeit your right to life.  If he pointed a gun at the cops like they say he did, then it was justified.  If the cops were lying (and I'm not suggesting they were before Republicans Conservatives say I am), and he didn't then it wasn't justified.  

9-year old black killed in drive by shooting in Ferguson, crickets.

Black criminal points gun at cops trying to issue warrant is killed, riots...

9-year-old girl shot, killed in Ferguson

FERGUSON, MO (KTVI) – A nine-year-old girl is dead and the child’s mother wounded in a drive-by shooting Tuesday night in Ferguson.

http://fox2now.com/2015/08/19/9-year-old...-ferguson/

I guess Black Lives Matter only when it's a white cop that kills them

I need a new flat screen and some air jordans. Time to get my protest on.......  :devil:

...pointing a gun at cops is a good reason to get pumped full of lead.

Did the police involved have body cameras? Because, you know, a body camera would pretty readily show whether someone was or had been pointing a gun at police.

Quote: 

<div>
I guess Black Lives Matter only when it's a white cop that kills them

</div>

derp
Quote:derp

Try using the entire quote of mine in context next time. You make yourself look like a fool if you don't
Quote:Try using the entire quote of mine in context next time. You make yourself look like a fool if you don't
What other context was there? I don't see anything other than a link to an article followed by a racially-charged one-liner.
Quote:Sounds like you're saying that having drugs should be a death penalty offense.  Being a 'known criminal' doesn't mean that you forfeit your right to life.  If he pointed a gun at the cops like they say he did, then it was justified.  If the cops were lying (and I'm not suggesting they were before Republicans Conservatives say I am), and he didn't then it wasn't justified.  
don't come at us with all your hate /s
Quote:Try using the entire quote of mine in context next time. You make yourself look like a fool if you don't
Well you are the resident expert on being a total buffoon.

It does not change the idiocy of your statement
I state a truth and just because it's not Politically Correct you get all bent out of shape.......

Call Me Donald Trump

Quote:I state a truth and just because it's not Politically Correct you get all bent out of shape.......

Call Me Donald Trump
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...-1.2206591

3 of the 6 murderers of Freddie Gray were black.

Just sayin'.
Pages: 1 2