Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Ford's $60,000 exhaust pipe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Ford's $60,000 exhaust pipe

The Ford F-150 Limited is a $60,000 exhaust pipe with a luxury truck attached to it, and it might be worth it.

Just look at the picture above. That square chrome tip is exclusive to the Limited, the F-150’s new top trim. Maybe I’m too much of a truck nerd, but it was the first thing I noticed when the pickup pulled up to Fox News HQ for an in-person sneak peek. Ford didn’t highlight the shape when the truck was announced a few weeks ago, but that square chrome peg in a circular world visually pops in an outsized way.

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2015/08/2...ntcmp=hpff

$60,000 for an exhaust pipe that'll fall off on the freeway within 50,000 miles. Sounds legit.

Can't believe people are willing to pay $60k for a (fill in the blank) off-ramp decoration.

I can't believe how expensive vehicles are getting nowadays. When I started driving 15 years ago you could get a pretty decent pickup in the $15,000-$20,000 range. Now it's just stupid.