Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Blakes New Crib
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yeah, I saw something on the news about this a couple months ago.  Pretty sweet place.

My in-laws have a condo about a block from there.

I am sure we will see some 9's and 10's leaving that place on a few Saturday mornings.

Pretty modest.  You'd think he'd need a little more privacy.

That wine cellar is sweet
Quote:My in-laws have a condo about a block from there.

I am sure we will see some 9's and 10's leaving that place on a few Saturday mornings.

That's the 1 part of following in Big Ben's footsteps that I hope he stays away from. 

"Drink Like a Champion Today" @ The University of Miami, Ohio

[Image: Big-Ben-Drink-Like-A-Champion-Today.jpg]

Quote:That wine cellar is sweet
x2!
Quote:That's the 1 part of following in Big Ben's footsteps that I hope he stays away from. 

"Drink Like a Champion Today" @ The University of Miami, Ohio

[Image: Big-Ben-Drink-Like-A-Champion-Today.jpg]
Thanks for NOT posting the Cleveland version of this. 
Quote:My in-laws have a condo about a block from there.

there is no such thing as a 10
Quote:there is no such thing as a 10

That's an opinion.  For many, I'm sure there is a 10.
Quote:Pretty modest.  You'd think he'd need a little more privacy.

Yeah, kind of weird he chose a place right next to what looks like condos.
Quote:Yeah, kind of weird he chose a place right next to what looks like condos.

It is right next to a huge condo complex, maybe the largest in Jax Beach.
Quote:It is right next to a huge condo complex, maybe the largest in Jax Beach.

If I can afford a 1.5 million dollar house, not sure that lot is where I would have made my final decision.

I told a guy at work he's waiting on that second contract and then he'll buy a house down in Ponte Vedra.
Quote:That wine cellar is sweet
That kitchen is horrible though. I'd rip that out and replace it if I were him.
Nice house. If I were his financial advisor, I'd have suggested he buy a $500k-750k condo on the beach instead, then save the big, multi-million dollar house for when he proves he's a top-ten QB and gets that huge second contract. Safer bet in terms of making the money he earns now last him for the rest of his life.

In Indy they have the house that Peyton built...

Here we have the house that Blake bought...

There are 10's out there, but it's mostly before they open their mouth and start talking.

I like to call them silent 10's.

My wife is a 10!

(She is looking over my shoulder)
I tend to look at things from a different perspective.  I'm not really cool with publishing on a public website the address of anyone.

Quote:I tend to look at things from a different perspective.  I'm not really cool with publishing on a public website the address of anyone.

In Duval County, the property appraisers site will give you the address of anyone that owns property in the county. It's not a top secret, can't find out without an inside source kind of thing.
Pages: 1 2