Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Sergio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: CMoi87lWsAARgTO.jpg]

Anddddd cut
WWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Tiffany Amber is still pretty hot to this day
Not gonna lie, I have a Kelly Kapowski t-shirt too
I can't see the name "Sergio" without being reminded of:

[Image: tumblr_kx3i36XLza1qz82gvo1_500.jpg]

This dude is straight up Duval. Welcome home Sergio.
Quote:Tiffany Amber is still pretty hot to this day

Quote:Not gonna lie, I have a Kelly Kapowski t-shirt too

Not gonna lie, I have no idea who either one is.  This has to do with Jaguars football how?
Quote:Not gonna lie, I have no idea who either one is. This has to do with Jaguars football how?

Look out, we got ourselves an honorary moderator here.
Quote:Look out, we got ourselves an honorary moderator here.

Not only no, but "heck" no.  I would never want to be a mod here, and I'm sure that there are plenty of mods that would agree.   :thumbsup:
Sergio had a 3.2 at Notre Dame.

That's pretty good considering you actually have to go to class and take your own exams at ND.

Quote:Not only no, but "heck" no. I would never want to be a mod here, and I'm sure that there are plenty of mods that would agree. :thumbsup:

Have you ever been to a volcano?
He certaintly is a character off the field, but can he be the Jaguars perm FS is he good enough?

How do you think CB Colvin played vs McCray against the Steelers?

Colvin appears to be outplaying Demetrius McCray opposite Davon House. A 2014 fourth-round pick, Colvin redshirted most of his rookie year on the injured reserve-designated for return list after tearing his ACL at the 2014 Senior Bowl. Colvin might have been a first-round pick if healthy last offseason. In nickel, Colvin figures to cover the slot with McCray entering outside.

Quote:He certaintly is a character off the field, but can he be the Jaguars perm FS is he good enough?

How do you think CB Colvin played vs McCray against the Steelers?

Colvin appears to be outplaying Demetrius McCray opposite Davon House. A 2014 fourth-round pick, Colvin redshirted most of his rookie year on the injured reserve-designated for return list after tearing his ACL at the 2014 Senior Bowl. Colvin might have been a first-round pick if healthy last offseason. In nickel, Colvin figures to cover the slot with McCray entering outside.

I think its what you really want out of each player. Colvin is going to make plays for us and attempt to be a ball-hawk type player, but at the same time, we have McCray who is just very consistent and rarely gets burned. Not a lot of hype on his side, but he makes star WR's disappear most of the time. I remember he was covering Dez in London, and we weren't seeing any big plays from him, but he switched to the other side of the field and that's when he ate us alive. Same goes for Antonio Brown, he didn't do much when we played against the Steelers last year. I think its fair that you put your best play-making CB as the #1 and you have a very consistent CB as the #2. Davon House is actually really good as well, but got burned on that play on the opening drive, unfortunately. He made up for it with that almost INT though. Its actually a very weird feeling that we're talking about what CB's should start over the other... Just goes to show we've been deprived of talent for so long, lol. 
Quote:Look out, we got ourselves an honorary moderator here.

Too funny. I just spit out my water when i read this. lol
Sergio is quickly becoming one of my fav Jags before the season has even began.

Quote:Colvin appears to be outplaying Demetrius McCray opposite Davon House.

Does he?
I was more of a Jessie Spanos guy.

Quote:I was more of a Jessie Spanos guy.

So I take it you're not excited?