Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: WOW: Airlines Refuse to Fly Critically Ill 3-Year-Old to Doctors… So Parents Call Trump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Say what you want about the StormTrumper but he is a man of values.

WOW: Airlines Refuse to Fly Critically Ill 3-Year-Old to Doctors… So Parents Call Trump

An incredible story involving Donald Trump has just come to light, and virtually no one knows about it because, unlike what almost any politician would do, the billionaire hasn’t used it to boost his public image.

Years ago, now Presidential hopeful Donald Trump’s private 727 took off from Los Angeles and landed in New York City, much as it had for years. But this time one thing was different.

http://conservativetribune.com/wow-airli...2015-08-14

raweyejag

I am surprised it didn't slip out in news before now just because it is a good story. Great Journalism I guess
Quote:I am surprised it didn't slip out in news before now just because it is a good story. Great Journalism I guess

Well, it was from 30 years ago.

raweyejag

Quote:Well, it was from 30 years ago.

Even more surprising that it has had 27 years to come out in a significant way with all Trump has been in the media over the last 30 years. I was alive then and I have always been somewhat of a news hound reading newspaper every day and watch local and national news every day and never heard about it. FYI not on the elect Trump bandwagon either
The article is trying to vilify the airline. But he is the reason they did what they did.

Commercial airlines refused to fly the child because he could not travel without an elaborate life-support system, which includes a portable oxygen tank, a suction machine, a breathing bag and an adrenaline syringe.

Not sure of the specific FAA rules in 1988. But oxygen tanks are generally a no-no.

My guess is perhaps it might have come out in the news when it happened... before the days of 24 hour news and the internet.