Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Report: ISIS Leader Al-Baghdadi Raped And Tortured American Kayla Mueller
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='http://news.yahoo.com/isis-leader-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-sexually-abused-202020949--abc-news-topstories.html'>http://news.yahoo.com/isis-leader-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-sexually-abused-202020949--abc-news-topstories.html</a>

ISIS isn't human.

Anchorman will tell you this is just propoganda.
Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='http://news.yahoo.com/isis-leader-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-sexually-abused-202020949--abc-news-topstories.html'>http://news.yahoo.com/isis-leader-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-sexually-abused-202020949--abc-news-topstories.html</a>

ISIS isn't human.
No, it's not.

Quote:Anchorman will tell you this is just propoganda.
That's what I thought at first too, but then they mentioned the Delta Force raid back in May, and many of the captives there confirmed that there was systematic rape and abuse. The Iraqi government and the intelligence community seems to be backing this up. Horrible.
At some point the major news networks will shed the Obama influence and start telling the masses of the atrocities ISIL (his term) or ISIS (who they really are) commit.  Until you acknowledge who the enemy is or what they stand for you cannot defeat them.  Our current POTUS continues to fail us in that regard.

More human life will be lost by our inaction than our action
But the POTUS refuses to admit that the "JV team" is a problem. 

Quote:At some point the major news networks will shed the Obama influence and start telling the masses of the atrocities ISIL (his term) or ISIS (who they really are) commit.  Until you acknowledge who the enemy is or what they stand for you cannot defeat them.  Our current POTUS continues to fail us in that regard.

What are you talking about? I learned of the ISIL atrocities, starting with the beheadings, via major news outlets. Perhaps if you watched or read something other than news outlets who are telling you THEY are the only ones reporting the truth you'd be aware of this.

Quote:But the POTUS refuses to admit that the "JV team" is a problem. 

link?
Lol... You need a link to see that we dont take this threat seriously.
Quote:Lol... You need a link to see that we dont take this threat seriously.

Yes, because we often use drones and airstrikes on casual threats.

I assume you want the President making fiery anti-ISIL speeches on a daily basis.
The problem is that the state controlled media main stream media won't report stories like this, so the public is not aware.  After all, "dear leader" told us that the terrorists are on their heels and we are dealing with the "JV team".

Quote:The problem is that the state controlled media main stream media won't report stories like this, so the public is not aware.  After all, "dear leader" told us that the terrorists are on their heels and we are dealing with the "JV team".

So... which major news networks didn't cover this story?
Quote:The problem is that the <del>state controlled media</del> main stream media won't report stories like this, so the public is not aware. After all, "dear leader" told us that the terrorists are on their heels and we are dealing with the "JV team".

So are NBC, CBS, Fox, ABC, CNN, NY Times, Newsweek, Yahoo not the mainstream media? Because they all covered this story. I really have no idea what you're talking about.
Quote:What are you talking about? I learned of the ISIL atrocities, starting with the beheadings, via major news outlets. Perhaps if you watched or read something other than news outlets who are telling you THEY are the only ones reporting the truth you'd be aware of this.
Oh so you know my viewing and reading habits?  I always suspected you worked for HLS.   :teehee:

Here is my point, looking at yesterday's Florida Times Union what page do you think this story was on?  Page 1? No.  Page 2?  Nope.  How about page 3.  Sorry wrong again.  No this story landed on page 4.  Let me ask you this, had this atrocity been committed by followers of say the Baptist church where do you think this story would be and how much airplay would it get?  Our President goes out of his way to not call out Muslim extremist and the main stream media has been extremely reluctant to call him out.  They refuse to criticize him because IMO they backed him.  They also early on in his presidency painted every single person that disagreed with his policies as a racist.  So much so that have painted themselves into a corner on ever disagreeing with him.  Now that is just my opinion and observation so take it for what it is worth.

I will also give you the point that yes you most likely did hear about the beheadings on the main stream outlets.  I am guessing it went something like this:  "An American was beheaded today by ISIL, they told you his name and moved onto the next story.  I just do not see due diligence by any major network regardless of their political leanings.
Quote:Oh so you know my viewing and reading habits?  I always suspected you worked for HLS.   :teehee:

Here is my point, looking at yesterday's Florida Times Union what page do you think this story was on?  Page 1? No.  Page 2?  Nope.  How about page 3.  Sorry wrong again.  No this story landed on page 4.  Let me ask you this, had this atrocity been committed by followers of say the Baptist church where do you think this story would be and how much airplay would it get?  Our President goes out of his way to not call out Muslim extremist and the main stream media has been extremely reluctant to call him out.  They refuse to criticize him because IMO they backed him.  They also early on in his presidency painted every single person that disagreed with his policies as a racist.  So much so that have painted themselves into a corner on ever disagreeing with him.  Now that is just my opinion and observation so take it for what it is worth.

I will also give you the point that yes you most likely did hear about the beheadings on the main stream outlets.  I am guessing it went something like this:  "An American was beheaded today by ISIL, they told you his name and moved onto the next story.  I just do not see due diligence by any major network regardless of their political leanings.

You dont understand, Muslims killing innocents isn't news.
Quote:Oh so you know my viewing and reading habits?  I always suspected you worked for HLS.   :teehee:

My conclusions about your reading habits are based on your ignorance of what has been reported on every news outlet that one would reasonable called mainstream. Because you obviously missed it, the beheadings were covered early and often. They reported how the hostages were taken, the threats on their lives, the efforts to gain their freedom, and the ultimate awful end to their lives. The story mentioned in the OP has been covered extensively. If you haven't seen it, you're either blind or, more likely, keeping your attention tuned to the news sources that are telling you nobody else is covering these stories. You've admitted to guessing what the coverage was like, how would you expect me to arrive at any other conclusion?

Your lack of awareness of the coverage is astounding. Do you really think CNN would ignore such a sensational story?

Poor leadership by our country for the last decade or two.  We need a grown up to be elected President.

Quote:My conclusions about your reading habits are based on your ignorance of what has been reported on every news outlet that one would reasonable called mainstream. Because you obviously missed it, the beheadings were covered early and often. They reported how the hostages were taken, the threats on their lives, the efforts to gain their freedom, and the ultimate awful end to their lives. The story mentioned in the OP has been covered extensively. If you haven't seen it, you're either blind or, more likely, keeping your attention tuned to the news sources that are telling you nobody else is covering these stories. You've admitted to guessing what the coverage was like, how would you expect me to arrive at any other conclusion?

Your lack of awareness of the coverage is astounding. Do you really think CNN would ignore such a sensational story?
In neither of my post in this thread have I stated that the main stream media did not or has not reported this story.  What I have stated in a round about way is our president lacks leadership in dealing with muslim terrorism and the main stream medias refusal to call him out on it.  My ignorance of what CNN reported last Friday at 2 PM aside does that clear up my point?
Quote:Poor leadership by our country for the last decade or two.  We need a grown up to be elected President.

That region has been in turmoil for thousands of years. No US president is going to fix it.
Pages: 1 2