Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Giving up the title after 14 years.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Of being the only child in my marriage! Lily Elizabeth born 3:37a.m. on 8/12/15 (wifey's and now new Mama's birthday too!). 6lbs 8oz and 20" of pure precious!!!!
Congratulations!!! Banana

One bit of advice...take advantage of all offers of help right now!! Let others do for you while you and mommy bond with baby!!!
Wait a minute...is this a psychic prediction? 08/12/25???
Quote:Wait a minute...is this a psychic prediction? 08/12/25???

Thanks for seeing that Beachie! I'm posting from my phone and running on very little sleep. Let me get that edited.
Quote:Of being the only child in my marriage! Lily Elizabeth born 3:37a.m. on 8/12/15 (wife and Mama's birthday too!). 6lbs 8oz and 20" of pure precious!!!!

Given the fact that your daughter, your wife, and your mother's birthday are all on 8/12/15 which is approximately 9 months after December 25, I just ask WHAT THEY HECK GOES ON IN YOUR HOUSE OVER THE CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS !!!
Quote:Given the fact that your daughter, your wife, and your mother's birthday are all on 8/12/15 which is approximately 9 months after December 25, I just ask WHAT THEY HECK GOES ON IN YOUR HOUSE OVER THE CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS !!!
Not my Mom. I'm meaning my wife who is now a Mama. Poor grammar on my part.
Quote:Of being the only child in my marriage! Lily Elizabeth born 3:37a.m. on 8/12/15 (wife and Mama's birthday too!). 6lbs 8oz and 20" of pure precious!!!!

I'm a bit confused.  I'm assuming that your wife and your mother share the same birthday and now your daughter?  That's pretty cool!  FWIW, today is my sister's birthday as well.

Congratulations!
Quote:Given the fact that your daughter, your wife, and your mother's birthday are all on 8/12/15 which is approximately 9 months after December 25, I just ask WHAT THEY HECK GOES ON IN YOUR HOUSE OVER THE CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS !!!

A VERY Merry Christmas!  :yes:
Quote:I'm a bit confused. I'm assuming that your wife and your mother share the same birthday and now your daughter? That's pretty cool! FWIW, today is my sister's birthday as well.

Congratulations!
No just my daughter and wife. Had to re-word that. My mind is a little mushy right now. Thanks for the well wishes!
Grats!

A friend of mine here in NC had her baby this morning as well. Her husband posted the pics on FB. Baby was wrinkled and red with a WTHeck look on his face. Lol. 

Mistletoe.

Lots of mistletoe.

Congrats! Smile

Since pregnancy is actually longer than 9 months...seems like his family has a thing for turkey and pumpkin pie!! :thumbsup:
Quote:Since pregnancy is actually longer than 9 months...seems like his family has a thing for turkey and pumpkin pie!! :thumbsup:

I would say that his family trends towards liking pie.  Pumpkin isn't necessarily the flavor though.  
Quote:Since pregnancy is actually longer than 9 months...seems like his family has a thing for turkey and pumpkin pie!! :thumbsup:

Ding! Ding! Ding! We found out wifey was pregnant around Christmas, so she's probably a Turkey Day baby.
Quote:Ding! Ding! Ding! We found out wifey was pregnant around Christmas, so she's probably a Turkey Day baby.

My son was born mid September, he was a Christmas baby. :thumbsup:
Quote:Of being the only child in my marriage! Lily Elizabeth born 3:37a.m. on 8/12/15 (wifey's and now new Mama's birthday too!). 6lbs 8oz and 20" of pure precious!!!!

Congratulations!   Thanks for sharing the tremendous news!   I hope only good health is ahead for you and your family!
Big congrats!

Yeah, everything changes now, but I think you'll dig it.

Congrats my friend.
Congratulations! Please Tell Miss Lily "welcome to the party!" for us!

Pages: 1 2