Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Hard Knocks with Texans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Don't know who watched this tonight...  A few things I noticed...

1.   Looks like a lot more F-Bombs this season...  I remember a few years back when they had Rex and the Jets, he got some flack for his language in the first episode...  I wonder if they'll clean it up...

2.  Foster's injury was not caught when it happened...  They featured him early in the episode and suddenly he was gone...

3.  JJ is a stud for sure and their fans love him... Loved the pass catching drill...

4.  It looks like the Texans treated their fans to more up close looks at the action than the Jags have done... The fans appear to ring the whole practice field...  Most of the Jags sessions have been at the far end away from fans... 

5.  Texans look like they have real QB problems...

6,  I didn't see or notice Clowney...

7.  The fight with Redskins was covered pretty well..

1.) The Texans QB Ryan Mallet throws an F Bomb

2.) Fosters makes me thristy but why the oil can look?

3.) JJ Watt's real name is Jay but after seeing how great he is they can't help but to repeat his name.

4.) Things dont always look as good up close, they are hoping your eyesight is bad.

5.) The Texans have always seemed to have QB problems, but then again so has the Jaguars.

6.)  He was probably clowning around?

7.) Texans fighting Redskins I thought it was the Mexicans?

Okay, its official I need sleep.

Quote:1.) The Texans QB Ryan Mallet throws an F Bomb

2.) Fosters makes me thristy but why the oil can look?

3.) JJ Watt's real name is Jay but after seeing how great he is they can't help but to repeat his name.

4.) Things dont always look as good up close, they are hoping your eyesight is bad.

5.) The Texans have always seemed to have QB problems, but then again so has the Jaguars.

6.) He was probably clowning around?

7.) Texans fighting Redskins I thought it was the Mexicans?

Okay, its official I need sleep.

Nice.
The best part of the episode was the flashback of Brady showing film and explaining how Chad Henne stepped right into the sack. Dang that guy sucks.

My wife and I enjoyed watching it over all. I think we will stick around and see what happens. Plus I cant wait for the Jag cameos Wink

I like O'Brien.

As long as his teams don't beat us.

Brian Cushing is such a tool. Can wait to see gerhart or yeldon run him over

Mallet really thought they'd call a QB sneak with him on a 3rd and 3? 

Quote:Brian Cushing is such a tool. Can wait to see gerhart or yeldon run him over

He'll probably be injured
Quote:Brian Cushing is such a tool. Can wait to see gerhart or yeldon run him over

Kudos for he and the rookie both having stripper wives, tho.
Fun to watch that is for sure. That lady jumping up and down trying to get Watts attention HAHA never seen so much of one person move in one motion/

Cecil Shorts had a big play vs 49ers...  

Cecil will be injured before week 5. O'Brien is in over his head as a HC. Their QB situation is a mess I hope never gets fixed. Clowney comes off as someone who is lazy and will never live up to their potential.

Quote: O'Brien is in over his head as a HC. 

Sure doesn't look like it from the show.

Did a fine job at Penn St as well.
I like O'Brien a lot. All of you guys would like him to if he were our coach.
Quote:Cecil will be injured before week 5. O'Brien is in over his head as a HC. Their QB situation is a mess I hope never gets fixed. Clowney comes off as someone who is lazy and will never live up to their potential.

Can you explain how O'Brien appears in over his head and what exactly makes Clownery appear lazy? I don't see either.
Yeah that battle between him and Alfred Blue was enraging. Stupid roid head.
I wonder if J.J. Watt legitimately works that long each day. I mean, that was deep into the night. But it could very well be to fluff him up too. And to think, he was literally picked right after Blabbert........GOOD JOB GENE. 

Quote:I wonder if J.J. Watt legitimately works that long each day. I mean, that was deep into the night. But it could very well be to fluff him up too. And to think, he was literally picked right after Blabbert........GOOD JOB GENE. 

Hindsight is something, huh?

And if you read the board leading up to the draft, you'd have found an extremely large number of folks who opposed picking Watt.

"He's an LDE."  "Too big."  "Need a rusher." "Won't produce."

lol...
Quote:Hindsight is something, huh?

And if you read the board leading up to the draft, you'd have found an extremely large number of folks who opposed picking Watt.

"He's an LDE." "Too big." "Need a rusher." "Won't produce."

lol...
The draft really is a crap shoot. If the GM's knew he would've became what he is now he probably would've went first overall.

I can't even find a draft write up on him that projects him to be an immediate game changer and elite talent.
Pages: 1 2