Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Slim Fit Jaguars shirt?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I can't tell you how much money I have spent in the past on Jaguar t-shirts that have been way too big even at a medium size. I am looking for a nice Jaguars shirt that you guys would recommend....something that's a slim fit and not gigantic. I'm 6'1" and only 165 lbs...so pretty slender. It can be from the fan shop on Jaguars.com or NFLshop.com, etc. It can also be dri-fit, etc. Everything I have bought is usually cotton or polyester and it's just too big of a fit.

Any good recommendations? I'm willing to pay any amount if it's a good fit...I'm tired of wasting money haha. Thanks!

Have considered having your shirts tailored to fit?
I actually haven't....I just figured and was hoping that out of all the styles sold, etc. that there would be one out there.
Roger Goodell does not approve of skinny people wearing clothes. 

Nike shirts run big from what I have seen. I have bought a small before but those tend to be a little short. I know Junk Food makes NFL shirts. You may want to check with them.

Quote:Nike shirts run big from what I have seen. I have bought a small before but those tend to be a little short. I know Junk Food makes NFL shirts. You may want to check with them.

That's funny because the XL/XXL run small.

Edit:  I bought a few UCF XXL shirts and they all run big.  So who knows.

Quote:Hey guys, I can't tell you how much money I have spent in the past on Jaguar t-shirts that have been way too big even at a medium size. I am looking for a nice Jaguars shirt that you guys would recommend....something that's a slim fit and not gigantic. I'm 6'1" and only 165 lbs...so pretty slender. It can be from the fan shop on Jaguars.com or NFLshop.com, etc. It can also be dri-fit, etc. Everything I have bought is usually cotton or polyester and it's just too big of a fit.

Any good recommendations? I'm willing to pay any amount if it's a good fit...I'm tired of wasting money haha. Thanks!
Easy.  Layoff salads and go on a cheeseburger, fried chicken and milk shake diet until you get a proper fit.
You wanna look for Tri-Blend shirts. Those are soft and usually slim fit. Both NFL Shop and Jags shop has them. Junk Food Clothing makes some too. 

Quote:Easy.  Layoff salads and go on a cheeseburger, fried chicken and milk shake diet until you get a proper fit.

... throw in some fries and any other form of potatoes and gravy to the mix.

Just eat the opposite of what Michelle Obama recommends you eat.
Quote:... throw in some fries and any other form of potatoes and gravy to the mix.

Just eat the opposite of what Michelle Obama recommends you eat.

I would just go with the Alfie Crow Diet and slim fit shirts won't be necessary
Thanks for the serious response Dark Passenger. Did you have a certain one in mind or just any tri blend option? I'm looking to buy on here or nflshop
Quote:Thanks for the serious response Dark Passenger. Did you have a certain one in mind or just any tri blend option? I'm looking to buy on here or nflshop
Any tri-blend option would be ok probably. Nike has one tri-blend shirt, but remember their shirts tend to run bigger.
Thanks a lot, so anything that doesn't run bigger though? Because unfortunately that just goes to my original problem Sad

Quote:Thanks a lot, so anything that doesn't run bigger though? Because unfortunately that just goes to my original problem Sad
Only the Nike ones run a little bigger. That's what I meant. You should be good with any of the other tri-blend options.
So I looked on both Jaguars shop and NFLShop.com and there was only like one tri-blend shirt available...

Any other suggestions? Thanks!