Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: STOCK UP vs STOCK DOWN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Everybody has an opinion and perhaps the easiest way to express it would be to tell us who you think is trending upward and who is trending downward:

For me..

STOCK UP: Blake Bortles

STOCK DOWN: Chris Clemons

STOCK UP: T.J. Yeldon

STOCK DOWN: Toby Gerhart

STOCK UP: Allen Robinson

STOCK DOWN: Marqise Lee

who else? you tell me?

Marcedes looked really solid last night. Aaron Colvin and Davon House had excellent coverage. 

Stock Up: Lewis (I hope Thomas and everything else help push him)

Stock Down: Lee(He is having a hard time so far so I hope the best for him)
Can Toby's stock really go down?

I think having a good TE on the roster might help push Lewis to be a little better.  I sure hope so anyway. 

I'm really excited to see what Yeldon can do when the pads come on.

Another Stock up for me would be Jared Odrick, he's huge and an upgrade from what we had at the position last year.

I really, really, really like Aaron Colvin and McCray.
Up: Tony Washington

Up: Jason Myers

Up: Jason Myers

Down: Josh Scobee

Up: Colvin

Down: the offensive line
Up: Chris Smith
There is really no way to determine either way from a public practice.  When the "real scrimmage" takes place next Friday, then there might be some valid observations.

Quote:There is really no way to determine either way from a public practice. When the "real scrimmage" takes place next Friday, then there might be some valid observations.

Deja vu.
Hurns stock is down bc he dropped one diving catch?
Colvin is my favorite player on D. Won't be long until he will be the outside instead of nickel.
Down: As mush as it pains me to say this, Luke Joeckel played below average at the scrimmage. He got pushed back a lot, and he never moved anyone off the ball. I can understand getting bull rushed by Odrick but not by Andre Branch. It look like more of the same from him. Good thing it's only a scrimmage, but he needs to actually turn his strength gain into power.
Quote:Hurns stock is down bc he dropped one diving catch?

I don't count that as a drop. Ppl are on crack
Quote:I don't count that as a drop. Ppl are on crack

My thoughts exactly
UP: Defense, Odrick's a beast, Telvin is going to be a pro bowler, Skuta and Colvin look good

DOWN: Oline, they better get significantly better or the offense is going to look a lot like it did last year. Bortles won't make it through another 55 sack season

Up: Telvin, chris smith , Arob, colvin. I love colvins aggression and i noticed he was on the outside alot with the starters.

Down: O-line. As others have said they need to show some signs of life.
Stock Up: Julius Thomas and like he say it's too easy so Blake hit the easy easy button. lol. 

Stock Down: Luke Joeckel and if he doesn't shape up this year then we need to go sign Russell Okung from seattle as an unrestricted free agent. 

Stock up: our draft position in the 2016 nfl draft

Stock down: everyone on the roster and staff

/trollpostend
Quote:Everybody has an opinion and perhaps the easiest way to express it would be to tell us who you think is trending upward and who is trending downward:

For me..

STOCK UP: Blake Bortles

STOCK DOWN: Chris Clemons

STOCK UP: T.J. Yeldon

STOCK DOWN: Toby Gerhart

STOCK UP: Allen Robinson

STOCK DOWN: Marqise Lee

who else? you tell me?

If you went by the media/fan market I would say that Bortles is staying the same (Up and down too much to determine), Chris Clemons is down right now due to the now shows, Yeldon was up high but droped lately still an up though unless he plays bad during this week, Toby has been a huge low, Robinson is the biggest high on the team with fans & media almost as much as getting Julis Thomas, Lee is a huge low with injuries and poor performance.