Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Homer Mode: ACTIVATED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Man I feel like we can do something this year.

We can make the 'Offs man!

It's that time of year where you get excited.

Let's get it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk

We Bake now

As for me and my house, I stand with the Jacksonville Jaguars.

Drugs are bad. Mmkay?
I always wondered the name of that song. Thanks!

I seriously think we can make the playoffs.

le goe!!

Nice selection
[Image: BOnWetACQAA61yf.jpg]
Cocaine is a hell of drug!

GO JAGS!!

we need to get this mssg board back up to par. Topics been type whack, as of late. Who here can generate some fanatic excitement, minus the sarcasm?
Everyone took all the crazy catch phrases!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcWVBC9wY70

That must be it. Ok.. I think I'll start a thread with a catchy phrase just for kicks, like...

"...Tobyyyy, or not Toby? That, my friend, is wherein, therein lying the question.."

yeah.. no. scratch that
Quote:Everyone took all the crazy catch phrases!

yo, that is funny right there
I would like to personally invite Derek Togerson to meet me at the top of the Matthews Bridge.  :whistling:

Quote:Man I feel like we can do something this year.

We can make the 'Offs man!

It's that time of year where you get excited.

Let's get it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk

I was shocked to her Head Coach Gus Bradley tell the press that the team is now built that will own the AFC South title this season and for many to come... especially considering all the injuries the team has...

Let's take a look at the schedule, of course being really optimistic but I think it is very possible if all things go right for the Jaguars (and if the Run D remains great, while the Offense continues to pass well)

I predict the Jaguars coudl go 11-5 this year!  (of course I do this every year and sadly I am always wrong).

W
Sep 13 vs    Panthers  (Cam will self destruct with no run game)

W
Sep20 vs    Dolphins (more realistic start for Marks maybe)

L
Sep27 at    New England Patriots (no Brady a possible win, with Brady a loss to be safe I'm going to go with a Loss)

L
Oct4  at   Indy Colts  (Might get TE Thomas back by this game but even if he is he might be limited in play)

W
Oct11 at    Tampa Bay Bucs

W
Oct18 vs   Texans

Oct25 vs   Bills

Bye Week

W
Nov8 at    Jets

L
Nov15 at   Ravens

L
Nov29  vs  Chargers

W
Dec6  at    Titans

W
Dec13 vs   Colts

W
  Dec20 vs   Falcons

L
Dec27 at   Saints

W
Jan3  at     Texans
Quote:I was shocked to her Head Coach Gus Bradley tell the press that the team is now built that will own the AFC South title this season and for many to come... especially considering all the injuries the team has...

Let's take a look at the schedule, of course being really optimistic but I think it is very possible if all things go right for the Jaguars (and if the Run D remains great, while the Offense continues to pass well)

I predict the Jaguars coudl go 11-5 this year!  (of course I do this every year and sadly I am always wrong).

W
Sep 13 vs    Panthers  (Cam will self destruct with no run game)

W
Sep20 vs    Dolphins (more realistic start for Marks maybe)

L
Sep27 at    New England Patriots (no Brady a possible win, with Brady a loss to be safe I'm going to go with a Loss)

L
Oct4  at   Indy Colts  (Might get TE Thomas back by this game but even if he is he might be limited in play)

W
Oct11 at    Tampa Bay Bucs

W
Oct18 vs   Texans

Oct25 vs   Bills

Bye Week

W
Nov8 at    Jets

L
Nov15 at   Ravens

L
Nov29  vs  Chargers

W
Dec6  at    Titans

W
Dec13 vs   Colts

W
  Dec20 vs   Falcons

L
Dec27 at   Saints

W
Jan3  at     Texans
Dolphins and Panthers are going to be tough without some of our key players in there. I like the optimism though! I too feel like much has changed positively for this team and we're going to start seeing that this year.
We can beat every team on the schedule..   just have to make it happen, and stop making excuses for losing..   See - The Hustler

This year is surely the year!!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't start believing...

The spirits got me. Lmbjbcbo. #ChappelleARiot. Should still be doing skits.
Pages: 1 2