Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: FanDuelVille
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I guess the Clevelander deck and scantily clad ladies are out, Fat dudes in recliners are in?

Link

Quote:I guess the Clevelander deck and scantily clad ladies are out, Fat dudes in recliners are in?

Link

Isn't the Clevelander in the south EZ?  This is the north ^  

Not sure, personally...

Nah, it's in the North. 

I'm sure  :thumbsup:

SEZ is the Bud Zone.  They better not change the Clevelendar.  I know of a few people that went just for the club atmosphere. 

Quote:SEZ is the Bud Zone. They better not change the Clevelendar. I know of a few people that went just for the club atmosphere.

It's out. Overall, it wasn't well received.
Wait!?!? I'm not from Jax so idk which EZ is which. Will there still be shots of women in the pools?
Quote:It's out. Overall, it wasn't well received.

You could have sure fooled me. The ones it wasn't well received with were the ones who didn't go to the game. Place was packed every week.

Having said that it is what it is and will check out the new facilities.
I'm not sure what to think.  Eventually the "gimmicks" could either be a good thing or a bad thing.

Quote:I'm not sure what to think.  Eventually the "gimmicks" could either be a good thing or a bad thing.

Are you running for President as well?   With responses like that, you've pretty much covered both sides

Quote:Are you running for President as well? With responses like that, you've pretty much covered both sides

Smile
I'm sure FanDuel just had more sponsor money to offer.

Little to do with "well received."
Quote:Are you running for President as well?   With responses like that, you've pretty much covered both sides

My response was from the article, and if I read correctly, rather than "appeal" to the younger male with hot females around, the "focus" is on fantasy football.  Both can draw high revenue streams which is what they are designed to do.  However, which one draws the most amount of money?  After all, that's what it's about.

I personally go to the games to watch the game.  The extra "entertainment" ("experience") isn't what draws me to a game.  There may be some that like the "club atmosphere" regarding certain areas of the stadium just as some may like the pools.

The honest thing about these areas though, is it's becoming not about the game being played, it's more about the "party".  Eventually something like that can sink into being a very bad thing.  It becomes not about the game, but a place to "be seen" and in the latest plan a place for fantasy football geeks to hang out.

Of course, I'm much older than the average board poster (just guessing), but I go to the games (here is the shocker) to watch the game.  I really could care less about "club zones" or "fantasy football" areas.
Im guessing they got a good response from the State Farm fantasy zone that was on top of the terrace suites last year?

Watched some of the Browns game last year from the Clevelander deck. Was pretty cool, a lot better than watching from the Bud Zone before they had the rail seating.
Quote:My response was from the article, and if I read correctly, rather than "appeal" to the younger male with hot females around, the "focus" is on fantasy football. Both can draw high revenue streams which is what they are designed to do. However, which one draws the most amount of money? After all, that's what it's about.

I personally go to the games to watch the game. The extra "entertainment" ("experience") isn't what draws me to a game. There may be some that like the "club atmosphere" regarding certain areas of the stadium just as some may like the pools.

The honest thing about these areas though, is it's becoming not about the game being played, it's more about the "party". Eventually something like that can sink into being a very bad thing. It becomes not about the game, but a place to "be seen" and in the latest plan a place for fantasy football geeks to hang out.

Of course, I'm much older than the average board poster (just guessing), but I go to the games (here is the shocker) to watch the game. I really could care less about "club zones" or "fantasy football" areas.
You go to the games to watch and other go to the games to hang out with friends and others go for atmosphere and others to party and some a combination. It's all good. Khan allows fans from all spectrums to enjoy the experience their own way.

And if I'm going to be honest, I've had a hard time watching the games these last few years. Extremely hard to watch that type of football. I'm there but many games they lost me by the 2nd half. If all fans went to just watch the games than we would have a lot less fans in the stadium.