Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Keith Richards calls the Beatles' 'Sgt. Pepper's' 'a mishmash of rubbish'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Keith Richards calls the Beatles' 'Sgt. Pepper's' 'a mishmash of rubbish'

All of you people who drone on and on about how "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" was the most important album of all time? And the Beatles were the best band ever?

You know who you are. Well Keith Richards thinks you're idiots.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/201...ntcmp=hpff

I agree with Richards on this one

the beatles were good at first, then they got weird

the stones are clearly the best band here

He's not lying....and if anyone should know the bad effects of drugs, it's Keith Richards.
I like Sgt. Pepper.. I like Keith too..
I don't care what you detractors say, Sgt. Pepper is one of the most Brilliant Albums of all times! So there!

Quote:I don't care what you detractors say, Sgt. Pepper is one of the most Brilliant Albums of all times! So there!

He didn't say it wasn't good rubbish! :thumbsup:
He's just mad because they never had an album even come close to the sales mark of Sgt. Pepper

Quote:I agree with Richards on this one

the beatles were good at first, then they got weird

the stones are clearly the best band here

They were clearly a different band once they discovered Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds lol.
Ummm....those in glass houses, that produced "Their Satanic Majesties Request" later that year, shouldn't throw Stones.

Oh, and Sgt. Pepper is outstanding.

Keith are you still bitter after all these years?  Let it go man, let it go...
Quote:Keith are you still bitter after all these years? Let it go man, let it go...

I think you mean, Let it be..
Quote:I think you mean, Let it be..

I see what you did there!
As the Beatles said to the Stones - "If you go carrying pictures of Chairman Mao, you ain't going to make it with anyone anyhow."

The rolling stones aren't even in the same ballpark as the Beatles.

Beatles >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> stones

Not even remotely close in any aspect. Ever. Under any circumstance. Ever.

Considering he's good friends with Paul who has acknowledged both bands basically pushed the boundaries in response to each album, if anyone can say this it's him or Mick.

Quote:The rolling stones aren't even in the same ballpark as the Beatles.

Beatles >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> stones

Not even remotely close in any aspect. Ever. Under any circumstance. Ever.

Apples and oranges.
Was never really a fan of either band. From that era, I'd rather listen to Hendrix, Clapton, Beck and Santana. Andy Timmons covers the Sgt Peppers album quite brilliantly. Check it out if you like guitar.
Quote:Keith Richards calls the Beatles' 'Sgt. Pepper's' 'a mishmash of rubbish'

All of you people who drone on and on about how "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" was the most important album of all time? And the Beatles were the best band ever?

You know who you are. Well Keith Richards thinks you're idiots.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/201...ntcmp=hpff

Says the guy responsible for "Exile on Main Street"!  LOL.
Same thing lol but I like what you did there.

Every time you smoke a cigarette - Satan takes an hour of your life....

... And gives it to Keith Richards.
Pages: 1 2