Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: This guy should not be working in State's Attorney's office
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jerome Hayes spent 589 days in jail in spite of evidence that the authorities knew he was innocent.    And yet, here are the words of the Assistant State Attorney Alan Mizrahi: 

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story/news.../31067925/

"I am much more troubled with the fact that no one is being prosecuted for this than I am that a person that potentially was innocent -- though I think clearly knew what his brother was doing -- spent some time in jail because of what his brother did."

He adds these words of advice: "If you're going to have family members that look like you commit crimes, you should probably stop them before you get arrested."

Any attorney who says something like that in a case like this does not deserve to be an attorney. 

Read the linked article and then tell me if you think this guy Mizrahi should be working for the State's Attorney's office, when he apparently doesn't mind  throwing innocent people in jail.  

He works for Angela Corey. What do you expect?

Quote:Jerome Hayes spent 589 days in jail in spite of evidence that the authorities knew he was innocent.    And yet, here are the words of the Assistant State Attorney Alan Mizrahi: 

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story/news.../31067925/

"I am much more troubled with the fact that no one is being prosecuted for this than I am that a person that potentially was innocent -- though I think clearly knew what his brother was doing -- spent some time in jail because of what his brother did."

He adds these words of advice: "If you're going to have family members that look like you commit crimes, you should probably stop them before you get arrested."

Any attorney who says something like that in a case like this does not deserve to be an attorney. 

Read the linked article and then tell me if you think this guy Mizrahi should be working for the State's Attorney's office, when he apparently doesn't mind  throwing innocent people in jail.  

Are you surprised? Our rulers are not subject to the laws we are.

Quote:Are you surprised? Our rulers are not subject to the laws we are.

I am surprised.  For a prosecutor to say what he said, yes, I am very surprised.   Apparently, he doesn't mind throwing innocent people in jail as long as they catch a few guilty ones in the process.