Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: National Tequila Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

10 fierce cocktails to celebrate National Tequila Day

Friday, July 24 is National Tequila Day.  What better way to celebrate this auspicious day than with these 10 fierce and festive cocktails.

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2015/07/2...p=features

Tequila is a Mexican Import.   Stand up for America!   Be an American! 

Hey USA still gets the taxes from the purchase Big Grin Its better than buying an American product that is made elsewhere. At least most tequilas that you will see in stores is bottled in America. 

But I am not a big fan of tequila I will just stick to whiskey for my hard liqueur needs.

I'm headed to Germany today - but I will commemorate the occasion with an Anejo tequila at the airport on my way to drink massive quantities of amazing beer.    Big Grin

My favorite tequila is made here in Ca.

Might have to have a sipper today.
Quote:My favorite tequila is made here in Ca.

Might have to have a sipper today.

Tequila and I had an argument last Saturday.

It won.
Quote:Tequila and I had an argument last Saturday.

It won.

It usually does.
Quote:It usually does.

My biggest mistake was when one of the guys said let's do shots of Patron.

And I said yes.

I'm blaming it on Deacon (even if he was several hundred miles away).
Quote:I'm headed to Germany today - but I will commemorate the occasion with an Anejo tequila at the airport on my way to drink massive quantities of amazing beer.    Big Grin

When you get there, make certain that you have the Kostritzer.
Quote:My biggest mistake was when one of the guys said let's do shots of Patron.

And I said yes.

I'm blaming it on Deacon (even if he was several hundred miles away).

I take full responsibility. Now if you all will hand me your Tequila and Bourbon, I'll gladly take care of this situation for all of us.
Quote:When you get there, make certain that you have the Kostritzer.

One of my favorites! I have a few in the fridge right now.
I ruined any shot at liking tequila when I was 16/17. Just the smell of it now brings back that memory.