Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 2015 Bold Predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
TJ Yeldon leads league in rushing during the first month of the season, finishes top five at its conclusion.

Aaron Colvin unseats Davon House as starter by week three.

Toby Gerhart is cut or traded by deadline.

Ryan Davis leads team in sacks.

Allen Robinson earns ticket to Pro Bowl.

And then you woke up?

Goodness you're witty.

Quote: 

That would mean House is a disaster
We prove our D-line is and will be for real.  Caldwell's quietest and most important accomplishment to date.

Our O-LINE will surprise people in a positive way.

TMD gets reinstated.

Other than the Yeldon prediction, the others are quite possible, especially the Ryan Davis one. The Colvin/House prediction isn't so bad, even though we spent a lot on House. If that does happen, hopefully it's just because Colvin looks so good rather than House being so bad. I believe Gerhart will make the team, as he has value being a short yardage back as well as blocking back for Yeldon/Robinson. If he looks good in pre-season, maybe they can trade him for a 5th-6th rounder to a team desperate for a back due to injury. Personally, I hope they do keep him as he looked good once he got healthy last year and he can fill a role with the team.

Quote:TJ Yeldon leads league in rushing during the first month of the season, finishes top five at its conclusion.

Toby Gerhart is cut or traded by deadline.

Ryan Davis leads team in sacks.

Allen Robinson earns ticket to Pro Bowl.
AJ Cann impresses in camp, but the Jaguars will go with experience as Zane Beadles is the starter at LG vs Carolina, barring injury.

Jaguars run defense struggles continue without a healthy Senderrick Marks at DT, but in passing situations, Michael Bennett becomes an asset.

The nickel defense improves with House, Colvin and McCray a the corners, but FS remains an issue of concern for the team.
Quote:TMD gets reinstated.

Hopefully not
Two 10+ sack jaguars. We also have more sacks than we allow.
The Jags get their first win in London this year.

No, no, not first win of the season, just the first ever win in London.

I was leaning way back in my chair, without my glasses on, and read this as TMD gets arrested.

My eyes must be worse then I thought.

The dead zone is almost over, so he has no use around here now that there will be stuff to talk about. Maybe they will bring him back once the season is over in time for an epic draft meltdown.

I just checked his Twitter account and he hasn't tweeted in over 4 weeks. Maybe he died.
Bold Predictions

Blake Bortles is going to be universally praised as a QB on the rise after this season 

4 players from our team are going to play in the probowl 

Julius Thomas

Brandon Linder

Marks 

Telvin Smith 

Gus Bradley is going to a runner up for coaching of the year 

Quote:I just checked his Twitter account and he hasn't tweeted in over 4 weeks. Maybe he died.

No.

He stills whines about the Jags on the FANTASY BASEBALL message board. He has a real problem.
Lee breaks out and becomes the big play threat he was drafted to be.

Denard scores 3 TDS of over 40 yds
Bottles throws for 3500 yds - 19 TDs and 15 INTs

(not terribly bold, I know, but I'm hopeful it's accurate)

Blackmon plays.

I think that's bold enough without predicting any stats.
Pages: 1 2 3