Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags create emoji keyboard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
heres the link emoji keyboard

Jaguars "green"

And the comments are very predictable

Quote:And the comments are very predictable
yes, very
How do you access that keyboard on your phone? Should they show up in the emoticons menu? Like when your sending a text message? Thanks.

I have yet to download it but if your IPHONE i think you have to go into general settings and they is a keyboard setting somewhere within there and then you have to turn on the Jags keyboard. Thats how some of the other keyboard apps work.

"HOW DARE THE TECHNOLOGY AND MARKETING DEPARTMENT IN JACKSONVILLE NOT WIN FOOTBALL GAMES"

lol love that comment 

Quote:I have yet to download it but if your IPHONE i think you have to go into general settings and they is a keyboard setting somewhere within there and then you have to turn on the Jags keyboard. Thats how some of the other keyboard apps work.

That's how it works on my Android. Only thing is, it isn't as refined as my regular keyboard. I disabled it Hoping they can find a way to get the emojis into regular menu
I downloaded it, then immediately switched back to my old keyboard. I'm too addicted to "swipe" typing to go back now.

Quote:How do you access that keyboard on your phone? Should they show up in the emoticons menu? Like when your sending a text message? Thanks.

Open the app, there are directions on how to use it if you swipe to the last page.
Quote:I downloaded it, then immediately switched back to my old keyboard. I'm too addicted to "swipe" typing to go back now.

I can't get used to the swipe dealy.