Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Former Jags Linebacker a dead beat dad?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Ex-NFL LB Session a world-class deadbeat dad

Clint Session | FA

(July 21, 2015 4:59 PM EDT)

Former Colts and Jaguars LB Clint Session has been sued by his ex-girlfriend and mother of his daughter, Davia Bradshaw, for failing to pay child support for their special-needs daughter.

Session's three-year old daughter has cerebral palsy, encephalopathy, and a brain defect. It's left her "unable to walk, nearly blind, and unable to eat normal food." She requires thousands of dollars of care per month, and Session has refused to contribute. Recently taken to court, Session attempted to hide that he actually had the money to send Bradshaw, claiming he couldn't afford it. Afterward, it was revealed he spent $850,000 on a new house and bought his new girlfriend a Mercedes. Session has now been ordered to pay Bradshaw $6,900 per month. Session is in the running for Worst Dad of the Year.

SOURCE: NEW TIMES BROWARD-PALM BEACH

As a father of two young boys, if this is true then shame on him.
That's disgusting, I know the child support thing can be used against dads but in this case I hope they break it off in his rear.
Quote:That's disgusting, I know the child support thing can be used against dads but in this case I hope they break it off in his rear.

Then take it out...and shove it back in again for good measure!!