Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The Best Craft Brewery in Every State
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

The Best Craft Brewery in Every State

Here in the USA we might have our differences, but there's one thing everyone can agree on: beer is wonderful. Well, actually, there are the people who don't drink beer for religious reasons, or because they're terrified of developing a beer belly, or because they (for some insane reason) don't like the taste. Forget it, there is NOTHING that everyone in America can agree on, least of all beer.

http://www.thrillist.com/drink/nation/th...in-america

It blows me away that Hardywood is considered the best in VA. I can only tolerate maybe two of their beers, and neither one was on that list.

Ehhhh. Thrillist is just advertising in sheep's clothing.  It's also run by a bunch of millennials who probably wouldn't know a good beer if it jumped up and bit them in the rear. 

I'd bet that 30 of those breweries paid to be on that "list."

Quote:Ehhhh. Thrillist is just advertising in sheep's clothing.  It's also run by a bunch of millennials who probably wouldn't know a good beer if it jumped up and bit them in the rear. 

I'd bet that 30 of those breweries paid to be on that "list."
This millennial (I think I'm a millennial, anyway) not only knows good beer, but drinks it frequently.

Avery, btw, is not the best craft brewery in Colorado. Don't get me wrong, they're really good, but if you put ten bartenders in a room and asked them to rank the best craft breweries in Colorado, Avery probably wouldn't even be top three.
Quote:This millennial (I think I'm a millennial, anyway) not only knows good beer, but drinks it frequently.

Avery, btw, is not the best craft brewery in Colorado. Don't get me wrong, they're really good, but if you put ten bartenders in a room and asked them to rank the best craft breweries in Colorado, Avery probably wouldn't even be top three.

I think you are agreeing with me.  I was referring to whatever group of idiots they've assembled over at that website.  I subscribed to them briefly and had to stop doing so as they were so incredibly full of poo. 

I would agree with Indiana's. Also Peoples Brewery in Lafayette is pretty good.

Indiana
3 Floyds Brewing Co. (address and info)
Munster
Truth be told, 3 Floyds is dangerously close to being an Illinois brewery, operating just over the border in Munster and possessing strong ties to the Chicago area. Sill, it remains an Indiana brewery, and even with other strong Hoosier contenders like Upland, Sun King, and emerging 18th Street, the choice wasn't all that difficult. If you know beer, then you know all about Zombie Dust and Dark Lord Day, and you also know that it's working on an expansion that'll bring the world more beer, as well as a 3 Floyds move into the whiskey game.