Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: What makes you feel good?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
In my case, things like...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeNY-_Jo6oQ

CoC prevents an answer :p
Quote:CoC prevents an answer Tongue

This is so so so so the right answer.
I was thinkin along the lines of vicodin.
Quote:I was thinkin along the lines of vicodin.

Vico + Flexoril = Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Quote:Vico + Flexoril = Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Mixing pills is dangerous and Id never do that..

Now a vicodin and a couple rum n' cokes, we're talkin..
Quote:Mixing pills is dangerous and Id never do that..

Now a vicodin and a couple rum n' cokes, we're talkin..

My doc gave me the RX for the combo so it's just fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnneeeeeeeee.
Honestly, how I feel after a good hike in the mountains. 

But also a hydrocodone with a 4oz glass of Port will do as well when I'm in serious pain. 

What is it with all you people mixing relaxants and booze? Everyone knows that 100mg of THC and a big freaking bag of Doritos is all you need for a really mellow evening.
Quote:Honestly, how I feel after a good hike in the mountains. 

But also a hydrocodone with a 4oz glass of Port will do as well when I'm in serious pain. 

Right niw? half a 750 of Jameson and some Diet Coke.
Quote:Right niw? half a 750 of Jameson and some Diet Coke.
I'm working on the Port but saving the meds for when I really need them.
Quote:What is it with all you people mixing relaxants and booze? Everyone knows that 100mg of THC and a big freaking bag of Doritos is all you need for a really mellow evening.

I like those hot wing jacked flavored ones..
Quote:What is it with all you people mixing relaxants and booze? Everyone knows that 100mg of THC and a big freaking bag of Doritos is all you need for a really mellow evening.

Now you're talking.

Quote:I like those hot wing jacked flavored ones..
I want to try those Doritos Roulette ones, but the stores around here don't seem to carry them. Sad

If I could get that stuff as a prescription for my insomnia I totally would. Best sleep I have ever had. Knocked me out for 12 solid hours and woke up feeling rested and ready to go!
Quote:If I could get that stuff as a prescription for my insomnia I totally would. Best sleep I have ever had. Knocked me out for 12 solid hours and woke up feeling rested and ready to go!
I once took so much that I woke up about 12 hours later, still very high. Best day of my life.
Fishing. Gaming. Spending time with my fiance and dog Varro. The little things I guess.

I trail hiked today even though it was 100 degrees out with a heat index of 110. Thankfully it was mostly shady and I had a camelbak full of water and some gatorade in a cooler in my truck. I was hot and sweaty but did almost 4 miles. Here in NC our trails have lots of hills so I get a good workout.

Quote:I once took so much that I woke up about 12 hours later, still very high. Best day of my life.
I wasn't high at all. I took a couple of hits and was OUT. Did it two different times to see if there was something mixed in but it was the same effect both times and my sister was the one who grew it so I trusted the source. This was back in the 90's. What I would give for that kind of sleep on a regular basis, scaled back to 8 hours or so.
Pumping some iron.
Pages: 1 2 3