Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Ant Man
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Really good probably my favorite single character film from Marvel yet. Took the oldest two to see it and it almost perfectly walks that line of entertainment to keep all age groups entertained. Also very funny Paul Rudd always cracks me up hope they keep him around for a while.
I've been hearing good things. I agree about Rudd. I really enjoy his movie characters.
I've been thinking on seeing this. Several positive reviews from folks I know lead me to believe I'll be in the theater soon.
If it ain't Hank Pym then he's more like Ain't Man, amirite?

Quote:If it ain't Hank Pym then he's more like Ain't Man, amirite?

I never read the comics I grew up on the cartoons Saturday mornings. But I think they do a pretty good job explaining where the original Ant man comes into play and why he hasn't been around for the MCU.
Thanks, going to try and see this this week.
Quote:I never read the comics I grew up on the cartoons Saturday mornings. But I think they do a pretty good job explaining where the original Ant man comes into play and why he hasn't been around for the MCU.

There as an Ant Man cartoon?
Quote:There as an Ant Man cartoon?

Not that I know of I didn't know much about ant-man until the avenger cartoons came out and I watched those with the kids
This is one of those releases that I said "Why?" when I first heard about it. I was never much of a fan to begin with primarily because it seemed like every other month Hank was constantly undergoing an Identity Crisis. Ant-Man, Goliath, Yellowjacket...make up your mind you schizophrenic freak...lol. Still, I always like it when a comic book movie is well-received, especially by a somewhat neutral party.

I'll definitely get around to checking this out at some point. Guardians surprised me, despite having more affinity for Guardians than Ant-Man...maybe this will too.

Saw it last night with the lady friend. Was a very fun movie. Totally different tone from the other MCU flicks made me excited to see Rudd in the rest of the movies. 

The two post credit scenes were good also. 

Quote:Saw it last night with the lady friend. Was a very fun movie. Totally different tone from the other MCU flicks made me excited to see Rudd in the rest of the movies.

The two post credit scenes were good also.

I'm so mad at myself I only stayed or the first and completely forgot there's usually two post credit scenes!