Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Woman arrested for Printing her own money, After she read on the internet Obama made it legal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Woman arrested for Printing her own money, After she read on the internet Obama made it legal

In a case of “It was on the Internet so it must be true,” a Tennessee woman was arrested for trying to use counterfeit money, explaining to police that she read online that President Barack Obama had passed a law making it legal, reports the Times News.

Read more at http://threepercenternation.com/2015/07/...-it-legal/
lol she couldn't have just printed front and back instead of gluing it?  Or maybe it was because it would bleed through.  I mean if you're going to do it, at least come correct and get a quality laser printer and some colored paper/toner 

Tack fans they'll never learn.
Lol glueing them together.... They'll never catch on!
The irony here is the OP ridiculing someone for buying into something read on the internet.

Quote:Woman arrested for Printing her own money, After she read on the internet Obama made it legal

<div>In a case of “It was on the Internet so it must be true,” a Tennessee woman was arrested for trying to use counterfeit money, explaining to police that she read online that President Barack Obama had passed a law making it legal, reports the Times News.

Read more at http://threepercenternation.com/2015/07/...-it-legal/

</div>

JW didn't move to Tennessee did she? We haven't heard from her in a while now.
Quote:The irony here is the OP ridiculing someone for buying into something read on the internet.

Actually, I don't see him ridiculing anybody. It it is his usual copy and paste of an article, sans any commentary from him. But I get your joke, I guess.
Thanks, Obama.
So...we aren't allowed to print our own money? Dang it!!
Quote:The irony here is the OP ridiculing someone for buying into something read on the internet.

Winner.