Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jade Helm 15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Seems like a possible exercise for a military take over of the country. No Press allowed to cover it

Jade Helm 15, heavily scrutinized military exercise, to open without media access

Jade Helm 15, the controversial Special Operations exercise that spawned a wave of conspiracy theories about a government takeover, will open next week without any media allowed to observe it, a military spokesman said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/chec...ia-access/

Big deal.  The military conducts exercises that are classified on a daily basis.  It's not surprising to me that an exercise involving Special Ops people is not open to the media.  Training is conducted all around the country to best simulate terrain that their future missions could take place in.  Think about the terrain in the areas that they are training in, then look at what is happening around the globe.
I'm more worried about a military coup than I am a vampire attack.

But not by much.

Quote:I'm more worried about a military coup than I am a vampire attack.

But not by much.
Buffy vampires, or sparkly Twilight vampires?
Quote:Buffy vampires, or sparkly Twilight vampires?
[Image: i-don-t-know-that-o.gif]
Quote:Big deal.  The military conducts exercises that are classified on a daily basis.  It's not surprising to me that an exercise involving Special Ops people is not open to the media.  Training is conducted all around the country to best simulate terrain that their future missions could take place in.  Think about the terrain in the areas that they are training in, then look at what is happening around the globe.
Two agreements in one day???  :blink:
Quote:Two agreements in one day???  :blink:
I'm calling Olbermann and O'Reilly and turning you both in for treason.
Quote:Two agreements in one day???  :blink:

LOL.  We need to contact Eric to inquire about bunkers.  I think the end might be near.   Ninja
Quote:I'm calling Olbermann and O'Reilly and turning you both in for treason.

Just don't call Maddow.  I'm afraid that she would be too harsh towards boudreaumw.   Wink
Quote:Just don't call Maddow.  I'm afraid that she would be too harsh towards boudreaumw.   Wink
What will the liberal mafia think of me when they find out I'm off her xmas card mailing list!?!?!?!

In the 1990's, Delta Force and SEAL Team Six conducted training exercises all over the United States. Nobody was killed or imprisoned- and there was no "military takeover" of any of the cities or towns in which those exercises were conducted. NSCT's test the effectiveness of our national defense and are vital to our strategic planning. I agree with jagibelieve and boudreaumw, this isn't a big deal, and activities like Jade Helm 15 are more common than most people think.

It seems like the military chose Texas, California, and the American Southwest in order to prepare against the activities of Drug Cartels and terrorist groups coming over the border from Mexico.

Quote:It seems like the military chose Texas, California, and the American Southwest in order to prepare against the activities of Drug Cartels and terrorist groups coming over the border from Mexico.
Or, I don't know, the Middle East.
Quote:Or, I don't know, the Middle East.

Ding ding ding.  Winner winner chicken dinner.
Quote:LOL. We need to contact Eric to inquire about bunkers. I think the end might be near. Ninja

Oh it is, but this is to public to be the end game. Nothing more then a warm up round.
Quote:Oh it is, but this is to public to be the end game. Nothing more then a warm up round.
/rubs hands and watches his stock in tinfoil skyrocket
Quote:/rubs hands and watches his stock in tinfoil skyrocket

Don't worry commie I got a soft spot for misguided friends I'm keeping a stock of hats in the bunker for the late bloomers!
Quote:Don't worry commie I got a soft spot for misguided friends I'm keeping a stock of hats in the bunker for the late bloomers!
:thanks:  Banana  
So wait... the government is going to send the army to take over... the territory they already have control over?  Seriously?  

Quote:So wait... the government is going to send the army to take over... the territory they already have control over?  Seriously?  
If the Army wants Arizona, they can have it.
Quote:So wait... the government is going to send the army to take over... the territory they already have control over?  Seriously?  

You would be surprised at how often the military has "invaded" the east coast of the country.
Pages: 1 2