Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Does Baltimore = Gothem?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How did a major U.S. City become so lawless what seemed overnight?

The last I heard was the city's top cop was fired as a political stunt by a mayor whom ordered her police to stand down during the riots.

I want to know who is Batman and when will he come to save the citizens of Baltimore, because clearly the Joker is pretending to be the Mayor there.

That town needs an enema
Here's the article

Stunning Accusations About Baltimore Police Chief Made; Mayor Fires Him

http://www.westernjournalism.com/breakin...2015-07-08

The wire looks like a white washed version of the chaos up there.
New York = Gotham

Chicago = Metropolis

Boston = Central City

Minneapolis = Star City

San Francisco = Jump City
Quote:The wire looks like a white washed version of the chaos up there.

Hey! That's racist!
Quote:New York = Gotham

Chicago = Metropolis

Boston = Central City

Minneapolis = Star City

San Francisco = Jump City

Jacksonville..soon to be called JagsKhanville. ( another Stache foreclosure )
Don't forget Steel City, which is basically a coastal Pittsburgh (i c wat they did thar).

The "real life" location of Metropolis is up for debate. It was originally based on Toronto, but was first associated with Cleveland because Superman was created there, and many early Supes stories are set there. Officially, it's on the Atlantic coast (one DC publication puts it in Delaware) just across the bay from Gotham City, with the idea being that Metropolis represents everything good about NYC, and Gotham everything bad. That said, DC has changed the "location" of its cities to suit the needs of its stories in the past, and several Batman/Superman stories in both comics and animation have made it seem like Bruce Wayne going to Metropolis was a huge deal with him being far removed from Wayne Enterprises--not something you'd expect for someone making a two-hour drive from the Jersey Shore to southeastern Delaware.

Quote:How did a major U.S. City become so lawless what seemed overnight?

The last I heard was the city's top cop was fired as a political stunt by a mayor whom ordered her police to stand down during the riots.

I want to know who is Batman and when will he come to save the citizens of Baltimore, because clearly the Joker is pretending to be the Mayor there.
It's been this way since 68*. Sad but true.
If Baltimore is Gotham City, then Omar Little is Batman.

[Image: 33e3b846f444f98173571b66f1d12751.jpg]

Quote:That town needs an enema

Mini-nuke