Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Training Camp dates released.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2015/7/7/8907365/jacksonville-jaguars-2015-training-camp-dates-announced'>http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2015/7/7/8907365/jacksonville-jaguars-2015-training-camp-dates-announced</a>

Camp starts July 30th, 10 practices open to the public
So close. The offseason is almost over.

I want my tickets...
Quote:I want my tickets...
...and my TealDeals.
I've never been to a practice before, thinking of going to a Saturday practice or the scrimmage.

Worth the 3 hour drive from Tampa?

And what are my odds of getting a Bortles autograph?
Tickets will start shipping out on Monday.

Quote:I've never been to a practice before, thinking of going to a Saturday practice or the scrimmage.

If your goal is to get an autograph, go to the practice.  They sign autographs at the scrimmage, but it's tough to get access to the players.  At practices, they usually sign along the fence line heading back to the stadium. 

If you've never been to a practice before, don't expect a lot of action.  Most folks get bored half way through.  Not sure if it's worth a 6 hour drive for a 90 minute practice.

It's always great seeing that packet from the Jags in the mail.

Quote:It's always great seeing that packet from the Jags in the mail.

Oh yes! Very Excited here. Section 141 here!!!
Quote:I've never been to a practice before, thinking of going to a Saturday practice or the scrimmage.

Honestly, as someone that's "been there done that", don't waste your time.

Training camp practices, especially those open to the public usually are pretty boring.

Your odds of getting a Bortles autograph might vary, but chances are good.  The players are typically good about doing that.  However, you need to be on the "right side of the fence" and need to be in the "right position" in order to get his attention after practice.
A couple of weeks will go by fast, NOT!

Vets report July 30.

Football is almost here.

raweyejag

According to Official NFL and Jaguar 2015 Calendar Rookies are permitted to report 7 days prior to veteran reporting date which for all teams is 15 days before 1st preseason game which would be today. QB's and injured veterans May be required to report 5 days prior to veteran reporting date which would be Sunday. I know the wording is not will report but I would think all NFL teams would want to take advantage of every day especially this Jags young team and the fact we are installing new offensive play book. On a side note I am a STH and have signed up for next Fridays 1st day of training camp only open to STH. Has any STH gotten notice of being able to attend?
Relevant football is just around the corner. I look forward to the news and analysis from camp.

Less than one day till the first practice! It's weird not having a QB controversy for once.
Quote:...and my TealDeals.

That's like equivilant to $3000 in savings
Cant wait for tomorrow! I need my fix!