Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Gamertags

What are your gamertags?

I normally play on the pic but I started playing cod ww2 and I'm loving it. Anyone on the Xbone hmu.

Mine is JayFnBee

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-10-2017, 07:00 AM by Jags.)

Mine is: GiggleSolicitor

Pretty much cod and battlefield for me. Which is weird because I initially bought Xbox back in 2011 thinking I’d enjoy madden. Been hooked on the shooters since.

DarloSTFC84 - CODWWII, Madden 18 (not very good at it) & GTAV Online for me..
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

imtheblkranger

Xbox and PSN
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(11-10-2017, 04:21 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: imtheblkranger

Xbox and PSN

Sounds like a name that’s killed me many times in cod.  I shake my fist at you!!!

KJraider88 on XBL, Kjraider on PSN/steam. Have had each for a very long time and no I never liked the NFL raiders. Goes back to high school team name over 13 years ago lol.

Am having a great time playing FM7 right now on windows 10. Other games I play right now
Any multiplayer survival game
Battle Royale (PUBG, H1, Fortnite)
Racing games

Madden has and is a running joke. I do not play that pathetic garbage EA calls a football sim.

(11-14-2017, 12:27 AM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: KJraider88 on XBL, Kjraider on PSN/steam. Have had each for a very long time and no I never liked the NFL raiders. Goes back to high school team name over 13 years ago lol.

Am having a great time playing FM7 right now on windows 10. Other games I play right now
Any multiplayer survival game
Battle Royale (PUBG, H1, Fortnite)
Racing games

Madden has and is a running joke. I do not play that pathetic garbage EA calls a football sim.

Added.

(02-11-2018, 07:07 PM)haveaseat Wrote: gameinthesky - Xbox and PSN

I believe I've had you on XB for ages.. we've not teamed up for anything yet, though.

It's.... Caldrac on the PS4.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 03-30-2018, 10:20 AM by Kane.)

Dullahan_Kane on PS4
COD WW2
Madden
NHL

That's where I'm at with my games right now. Nothing else gets my attention.

ps4= unbanableusrname

I play rocket league mostly. Please get the game and give me someone to play with. It is insanely fun.
Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

Lilyboomstix or Dimson. If you see either of those names, there is a good chance it is me.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

Dirtaniu5 on Xbox. Hopefully this page doesn't block it cause everybody I run into thinks it says something completely different.

(06-05-2018, 04:44 PM)Best84 Wrote: Dirtaniu5 on Xbox. Hopefully this page doesn't block it cause everybody I run into thinks it says something completely different.

Added..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I apologize to any friends who I haven't played with. I've been mostly focused with single player RPGs these days
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(06-05-2018, 05:13 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote:
(06-05-2018, 04:44 PM)Best84 Wrote: Dirtaniu5 on Xbox. Hopefully this page doesn't block it cause everybody I run into thinks it says something completely different.

Added..

Gotcha. Just a heads up my gamertags is the community tag of the house. I mainly mess around with Madden 18 franchise mode and The Division because I'm in desperate need of another Borderlands game.

(06-05-2018, 05:16 PM)Best84 Wrote:
(06-05-2018, 05:13 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: Added..

Gotcha. Just a heads up my gamertags is the community tag of the house. I mainly mess around with Madden 18 franchise mode and The Division because I'm in desperate need of another Borderlands game.

That’s cool.. I’m mainly playing COD WWII or Battlefield 1 at the moment..

Oh Yeh I do dabble in some cod ww2. Mainly snipe and bat people tho

(06-05-2018, 06:04 PM)Best84 Wrote: Oh Yeh I do dabble in some cod ww2. Mainly snipe and bat people tho

Invite me in if you wanna play on WWII together!

Apparently we need to get Ben Koyack's gamer tag as well. ASJ just called him one of the better cod ww2 players on the team