Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Madden 19

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2018, 10:18 PM by snowwolf776.)

I just did something the real life jags could never do. I beat the tittians 34 to 23.  not only did i beat them i rallyed from a 20-10 halftime defict and with the back up qb. 

bortles got hurt near half time. accuttly i was down 23-10 midway though thride qtr. Real life jags couldn't ever rally in fact they will never ever ever ever beat tittians again cause they can't beat them. 

there is a TC curse in jvile. Jags problley havn't ever beaten tittians while TC was a Jaguar. oh yes im also playing on all-pro

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-09-2018, 07:57 AM by snowwolf776.)

so heres something really cool about me playing Madden games,and real life jags results. First of all it doesn't work if i lose on purpose. I tried that a couple games last year  one of the games was the jets i lost that one on purpose,and jags still lost in real life. the other one was to cardnails,jags still lost in real life. Last year i ran that expirenmient cause in Madden what ever i do the week of the real life jags do the oppsiotte.  I made it to th Super Bowl in Madden 18,and real life jags fall a game short.  so heres why im telling you all this I been playing madden 19,and i have to play the weeks game the same week jags play.   like i played Giants the week real life Jags played them. So here it goes heres whats happened so far. 

Madden 19  

I lose to Giants,the real life Jags beat them

I lose to the patriots the real life jags beat them

I get my first win againest tittians real life jags lose

I lose to the jets real life Jags win

I beat the chiiefs,real life jags get blowen out

I lost to cowboys, real life jags??

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them.