Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
President Trump's 19th List of Supreme Court Nominees

Who do you like?????

President Trump's 19th List of Supreme Court Nominees

This past January, President Trump released a new list of possible Supreme Court nominees. This is his 19th list of possible nominees since his inauguration. The list was comprised of six possible justices.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/townhallco...0X-5sO50hA
Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Surely half of Trump's list isn't comprised of ambulance chasers and class action stooges, right? I must be misreading that, but it looks like he has three private practice snakes on his short list along with three people that carry actual qualifications.

Six males? Since RBG is the likely opening, there will be a lot of even more backlash if the nominee isn't a woman.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(02-11-2019, 09:46 PM)MalabarJag Wrote: Six males? Since RBG is the likely opening, there will be a lot of even more backlash if the nominee isn't a woman.

I'm still more worried about the three private practice class action stooges on there. You put the best legal mind in the seat regardless of gender or political affiliation, IMO, and you'll never convince me that a glorified ambulance chaser is the best legal mind. That would be like putting John Morgan on the Supreme Court.