Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
time for some fun now.

(This post was last modified: 06-03-2019, 07:15 PM by snowwolf776.)

Madden 19 is past,so i wanted to put togather a Fansty team with the jags. except this time i want people from the board to pick players myself includded. We will start with our starters.  I would love to see a lot of people respond to these. FBT don't be afried to pick your player too.  the only thing i ask is that the players are in Madden 19.  I will start us off with the first fansty pick.   

QB-  Aron Rodgers

HB

FB

WR allen hurns

WR

TE

LT

LG

C

RG

RT

defense

LE

RE

DT-    Taven Bryan

DT

DT

DT

LOLB

MLB

ROLB

CB

CB

CB

CB

FS

S

FG  kicker   

punter  Sam Martin

please join me in this. lets see if we all could really be a good GM togather.   each person picks 1 player until we have all starters,and then we will pick the back ups,and ill start again with the back ups.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 03-11-2019, 12:25 PM by Brett.)

With the 2nd pick, I would like to announce the selection of Sam Martin. Punter for the Detroit Lions.

3rd pick, Taven Bryan, DL

(This post was last modified: 04-22-2019, 06:51 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

4th pick, Allen Hurns

we are getting close to haveing a full team here. please make your secletion soon. i would love to get this done before madden 20 comes out

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

4 picks is close to a full team? them boys are gonna be wore slap out by halftime

we need to have campal on our team though don't we.