Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
My Broken Hot Tub Time Machine

I have a broken hot tub time machine.
It will jump once, but you can not return.

Where will you go, and why?

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."        --Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

OK, fail.

Maybe I would set it for 4/16/2000.
Trade up to pick 198
Draft Brady.

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."        --Plato

I am not a GM, so going back and screaming for a pick isn't going to work
I am a firm believer in butterfly effect, so going back with winning lotto numbers probably isn't going to result in the same numbers coming up, so none of that.
I have so many regrets from teen awkwardness and lack of self confidence. There were times I were too dumb to recognize obvious signs, and other times I simply failed to act for fear of being rejected. But if I go back to high school as a 44-year old and start asking classmates on dates, I'll probably end up in jail. This one is a "maybe."

All that said, I'd probably go back to the weird period of time I lived on my own after my divorce, just so I could have some more time with my long-passed dog Boo, in her prime years. I still miss her a ton, and it would bring me utter joy to relive some of that time again.