Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Evan Weaver

(This post was last modified: 01-15-2020, 10:13 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

Hopefully we get a new DC and he realizes that Jack's best position would be OLB.  If there is a chance of that happening, I would love to bring in this guy.  Weaver is a tackling machine.  He might not be the most athletic but he has the best instincts at the LB spot in this draft.  He is like a Poz clone imo.  I think his 40 time is the only question and when asked about running in the 4.8s he said he could run that sideways.  He thinks he will run in the 4.6's and if so that would be better than Poz.  He is the type of MLB this team needs.  He was Pac 12s defensive player of the year, unanimous first team all american, and set the NCAA record for tackles.  This is a guy i feel could help change our defense especially if we get Derrick Brown.  

https://www.si.com/college/cal/news/evan...al-defense

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/raider...edbox-bowl

This is what this team needs

https://youtu.be/GKEGEPDcwkI

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

If he runs a decent 40, then i dont see any issues with picking him up in the mid rounds. Especially if we cant get Murray in the 2nd, if he even falls that far.
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

(01-15-2020, 11:12 AM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: If he runs a decent 40, then i dont see any issues with picking him up in the mid rounds.  Especially if we cant get Murray in the 2nd, if he even falls that far.

If he runs a good 40 he probably wont make it to the mid rounds

(01-15-2020, 11:17 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(01-15-2020, 11:12 AM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: If he runs a decent 40, then i dont see any issues with picking him up in the mid rounds.  Especially if we cant get Murray in the 2nd, if he even falls that far.

If he runs a good 40 he probably wont make it to the mid rounds

Probably so.  I know we really need a MLB but im not sure we should try for one high outside of Murray unless we pick an OL at 20.
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.