Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Thursday Night Football- Bucs / Boys***

Who ya got?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Got to be the Bucs. Did a great job keeping all their main guys.

Crazy to think Brady is now 44

That was a heck of a punt.

(09-09-2021, 08:28 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: That was a heck of a punt.

Thats about as perfect a punt as you can get

Dallas was moving pretty easily on them, but that came to a screeching halt.

That was a solid drive by Dallas but to end up with no points is a bad end.

Boy o boy does it feel good to be watching some regular season NFL football. 

Hope everybody is having themselves a fine Thursday night.

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2021, 08:41 PM by mal234. Edited 1 time in total.)

Dak came out and looked poised at the beginning of that Cowboys drive. That is one thing I can often give him credit for is how poised he often looks and how mature he comes across in general. The Cowboys drive started out promising as they were able to move the ball down the field. Though, unfortunately they had some drops that caused it to end. Would have given them some nice momentum if they could have struck and scored first against Tampa.

Brady just makes it look so damn easy!

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2021, 08:45 PM by JagFan81.)

(09-09-2021, 08:39 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Boy o boy does it feel good to be watching some regular season NFL football. 

Oh yes it is. Everyone accepts preseason as its been months since any football but now the real stuff begins.

Cant wait for Sunday and our first game of the Lawrence era

(09-09-2021, 08:41 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Brady just makes it look so damn easy!

The guy is 44!! Beautiful throw.

Thats a great drive by the Bucs

(09-09-2021, 08:41 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(09-09-2021, 08:39 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Boy o boy does it feel good to be watching some regular season NFL football. 

Oh yes it is. Everyone accepts preseason as its been months since any football but now the real stuff begins.

(09-09-2021, 08:41 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Brady just makes it look so damn easy!

I've been counting the days until Sunday all week. I can't wait to see Lawrence officially start his career and sling that rock.

That was a good second drive by the Bucs to get a TD score. Tom is still playing well. I am interested to see if Dallas will respond with a quick score of their own.

(09-09-2021, 08:48 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(09-09-2021, 08:41 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Oh yes it is. Everyone accepts preseason as its been months since any football but now the real stuff begins.

I've been counting the days until Sunday all week. I can't wait to see Lawrence officially start his career and sling that rock.

Completely agree. Remember watchinh him at Clemson thinking theres going to be one lucky team out there that gets him, and its us!

Been a long long wait for that first proper NFL throw but its so close now.

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2021, 08:52 PM by Eric1.)

Beautiful little tippy toe tap and catch

oh damn Murphy-Bunting's arm is snapped. That was ugly

Well well well, that was a nice drive from Dallas. Good game so far. Dak looking pretty good so far.

(09-09-2021, 08:50 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(09-09-2021, 08:48 PM)Eric1 Wrote: I've been counting the days until Sunday all week. I can't wait to see Lawrence officially start his career and sling that rock.

Completely agree. Remember watchinh him at Clemson thinking theres going to be one lucky team out there that gets him, and its us!

Yup I had myself fully convinced it was Wilson, or Fields, or somebody else all season for us this year. Then magic happened  Banana

(09-09-2021, 08:53 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Well well well, that was a nice drive from Dallas. Good game so far. Dak looking pretty good so far.

Yeah, Dak is looking good so far, especially to be coming off his injuries. He has a good presence about him and it's good for the team. Ceedee did a nice job of bouncing back with that TD catch after the couple of drops he had in the last drive.

(09-09-2021, 08:54 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(09-09-2021, 08:50 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Completely agree. Remember watchinh him at Clemson thinking theres going to be one lucky team out there that gets him, and its us!

Yup I had myself fully convinced it was Wilson, or Fields, or somebody else all season for us this year. Then magic happened  Banana

Lol! Exactly. No way were the Jets going to win a game! Thank you Frank Gore!!

(09-09-2021, 08:54 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(09-09-2021, 08:50 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Completely agree. Remember watchinh him at Clemson thinking theres going to be one lucky team out there that gets him, and its us!

You know what’s great? Having threads unrelated to Trevor get derailed by positive Trevor talk.

Sunday is gonna be AWESOME!

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2021, 09:02 PM by JagFan81.)

(09-09-2021, 08:56 PM)mal234 Wrote:
(09-09-2021, 08:53 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Well well well, that was a nice drive from Dallas. Good game so far. Dak looking pretty good so far.

Yeah, Dak is looking good so far, especially to be coming off his injuries. He has a good presence about him and it's good for the team. Ceedee did a nice job of bouncing back with that TD catch after the couple of drops he had in the last drive.

Yeah he was playing so well last season before he got injured and theres plenty more that needs fixing on that Dallas team before QB. Wasnt sure how rusty he would be the first few weeks but looking good so far and playing well. 

Just the Dallas D giving up huge chunks of yards right now.

(09-09-2021, 08:57 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(09-09-2021, 08:54 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Yup I had myself fully convinced it was Wilson, or Fields, or somebody else all season for us this year. Then magic happened  Banana
You know what’s great? Having threads unrelated to Trevor get derailed by positive Trevor talk.

Sunday is gonna be AWESOME!

Yeah that might be my bad!! Just having proper football back makes you realize just how close it is!! 

So pumped for Sunday.