Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What are you currently Playing?

Overwatch and Heroes of the Storm are about all I play. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Nothing, I'm lucky to get 5 minutes to myself recently.

My wife always wants to leave the house and... like.... do stuff......

IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Nothing, I'm lucky to get 5 minutes to myself recently.

My wife always wants to leave the house and... like.... do stuff......

Dude! The answer is right in front of you. When she's out doing stuff you can go play. Man, you are so dum.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Overwatch is all I play as well... probably the funnest game I've ever played... great mixture of FPS and moba.

Season 2 (competitive mode) has made the ranked system much better, with games being more fairly played out with a lot more excitement than before.... the balance in season 2 is also much better than season 1

Quote:Dude! The answer is right in front of you. When she's out doing stuff you can go play. Man, you are so dum.

There lies the problem of the married man... I'm supposed to go do stuff WITH her!
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:There lies the problem of the married man... I'm supposed to go do stuff WITH her!

Ooooh. Yeah... that's problematic.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Madden 17 & No Man's Sky on my PS4 and when I need a break from those titles I jump on my Skyrim files on my PC for awhile. Thinking about playing Shining Force II on my PS3 with that Sega Classic Collections too.

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

I played Skyrim for the first time today, and I have to say it's the stupidest game I've ever played. I played it for about 4 to 5 hours just to see if it gets better, but it never did.

So repetitive. I tried to kill a chicken for food and the entire village attacked me. Tried running away, they just waited on me to return. I cut some logs, made my swords sharper. It was just too stupid for me.

Quote:I played Skyrim for the first time today, and I have to say it's the stupidest game I've ever played. I played it for about 4 to 5 hours just to see if it gets better, but it never did.

So repetitive. I tried to kill a chicken for food and the entire village attacked me. Tried running away, they just waited on me to return. I cut some logs, made my swords sharper. It was just too stupid for me.
You're clearly not a RPG guy then. That game is amazing

[Image: FB_IMG_1473474271675.jpg]
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:I played Skyrim for the first time today, and I have to say it's the stupidest game I've ever played. I played it for about 4 to 5 hours just to see if it gets better, but it never did.

Blasphemy bruh.... Blasphemy.

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Ban this guy.

i agree Skyrim sucks. Morrowind is best elder scrolls.

All I need is Jaguars football and my dogs

Quote:i agree Skyrim sucks. Morrowind is best elder scrolls.
Storywise I would go Oblivion > Morrowind & Skyrim.

I am pumped about the remaster though… 

Madden 17 and Destiny.

Quote:Polishing off Destiny to get ready for the Rise of Iron update.

Quote:Exact same thing. Trying to get a couple moments of triumph completed.

Rise of Iron story was okay I wish it was longer only a couple hours long. The new Multiplayer mode supremacy is fun.

Been playing a lot of Rising Storm recently. 

Quote: Madden 17 and Destiny.

Rise of Iron story was okay I wish it was longer only a couple hours long. The new Multiplayer mode supremacy is fun.
Supremacy is awesome.

I loved the new storyline and obviously I'm just wasting the time until the raid. Gotta get my light level up. Strikes and strikes and strikes

You're playing Skyrim wrong if you're killing chickens. There are a ton of hidden quests and places to explore. Favorite ones were the Dark Brotherhood and Thieves Guild quests.

Quit Witcher 3 for a while.  Now playing Life Is Strange.  Great game.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

I traded in No Man's Sky for Witcher III: Complete Edition, Dynasty Warriors 4: Empires & some other cheap RPG game that was like $10.00. Still playing Madden 17 and rotating it with Skyrim on PC though. Might play Witcher III tomorrow.

Quote: Madden 17 and Destiny.

I agree. It seemed like right when the story started to pull me in, I was already on the last mission. It would have been nice to have an additional hour or so of missions/cut scenes based around the SIVA bunker. I've done a couple of post-story quests and those seem to be fairly interesting though.