Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Most Underrated/Overrated Video Games

We've all discussed our favorite video games, missions, and bad guys.

But in your opinion, which video games are the most underrated and overrated and why?

For me, the most underrated video game (s) are the Romance of the Three Kingdoms series.

If you are looking for graphics and action, it isn't the game for you.  But it's a great strategy game where your object is to unify ancient China.  You have several play options, including starting as a province ruler, or an advisor, or a general or ronin.  I have typically played as a ruler.  You have to build infrastructure, make sure there is enough food, keep the people content, forge alliances, recruit generals, stave off attack, attack and conquer other provinces, etc.

In my experience, the most overrated video game was the original Legend of Zelda.  It got a lot of fanfare when it was first released, and I played it, but I didn't get what all the hype was about.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Messages In This Thread
Most Underrated/Overrated Video Games - by Bullseye - 12-22-2017, 05:17 PM