Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Questions Re: Beating Video Games

The title says it all...

1.  Think back to every video game you have played and not beaten.  If there were one game you played frequently but never beat and now wish you could beat, what game would that be?  Why didn't you beat it?

There are a bunch of games that could fall into this category for me.

Of the current games I have/current system, it would be very hard to narrow it to one, but if I had to pick one, it would be Uncharted 3.  At the time I stopped, I was stuck in the desert.  I stopped playing and never went back when the power went out during the hurricane and zapped the drive on my PS4.  It wouldn't reboot and I had to upload a system reinstall, which deleted everything I saved on it.

2.  Which game did you find the most satisfying to beat?  Why?

Of the current games...I'd have to say the Last of Us.  Aside from it being a great game, it was challenging without being oppressively so, while also being emotionally draining.  After I got done with that, I had the abiding sense I had to earn every single accomplishment.

3.  Which game did you find least satisfying to beat?  Why?  Probably L.A. Noir-even though I beat it on PS3, it is now available on PS4 in the PS Store, so I still count it as a current game.  It was fun to play, but the ending was dissatisfying on many levels.  I desperately want to elaborate here, but in the event someone decides to buy the download, I don't want to spoil it.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Messages In This Thread
Questions Re: Beating Video Games - by Bullseye - 06-13-2018, 09:54 PM
RE: Questions Re: Beating Video Games - by Deacon - 06-22-2018, 09:45 AM
RE: Questions Re: Beating Video Games - by Deacon - 07-06-2018, 03:37 PM
RE: Questions Re: Beating Video Games - by Mikey - 07-10-2018, 08:40 AM
RE: Questions Re: Beating Video Games - by Kane - 07-12-2018, 03:06 PM
RE: Questions Re: Beating Video Games - by Kane - 07-13-2018, 09:36 AM
RE: Questions Re: Beating Video Games - by Kane - 07-19-2018, 01:38 PM
RE: Questions Re: Beating Video Games - by Deacon - 06-21-2018, 08:18 AM
RE: Questions Re: Beating Video Games - by Kane - 06-22-2018, 08:57 AM
RE: Questions Re: Beating Video Games - by Kane - 06-29-2018, 09:33 AM
RE: Questions Re: Beating Video Games - by Deacon - 06-29-2018, 12:08 PM