Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tell me your experiences during these trying times

So, I’ve taken a break from technology of all kinds.  Yes, I’m still up to date on what is going on.  Mainly, I’m talking about the racial inequality that has spread across the nation.  My personal experience has actually been better than it was before.  Perhaps I’m in a nice area with people of the same views and values.  Perhaps this whole thing has a lot of us treating others better than we would have. Perhaps it’s another left wing shove it down your throat thing.  Idk.  

Here lately I’m not seeing what the media is giving me.  For instance, just today I went to academy sports, Michael’s, hobby lobby and Tools for a time.  I had 3 distinct and interactions with people of color.  All 3 were very pleasant. The tools for a time girl was kinda hot and I felt like I may have been hit on.  The hobby lobby cashier was very pleasant and we bought a [BLEEP] ton of 4th of July gear creating a longer time spent at the register.  Had good friendly talk.   Outside michaels I quite honestly was ready to go the [BLEEP] home. I sat in the car staring at the vehicle opposite me.  I’m staring at a Chrysler 300 with some weird [BLEEP] ball thing-a-ma-jig on the front grill.  I  found the owner and his girlfriend or wife(didn’t look for a ring) walking up to it.  I roll down my window to inquire about it.  Yet again a very pleasant interaction.   

Long story short, my interactions have not been what the media is portraying.  So I ask you guys how it’s been.  Whether you’re black, white, orange or purple let’s hear it.  Have you noticed anything in your daily life pleasant or hateful?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Messages In This Thread
Tell me your experiences during these trying times - by Jags - 06-27-2020, 07:05 PM