Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Question for Moderators

(01-07-2018, 10:19 AM)Brett Wrote:
(01-06-2018, 10:40 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Mods deleting threads again just because they don't like them. My thread Jags/Pittsburgh score prediction thread last night was Jags football related and in the correct forum. Low and behold I awake to find it missing. Weeeeeaaaaak Sauce by some over reaching mod. Lame O.

Edit: Damn , noticed several of my posts gone as well that did not violate the COC. Even more lame.

I've been having the same issue. I posted a topic a few weeks ago and DragonFury closed it for no reason. It was on topic and I even had mods posting in it, which showed it was fine.

Seems DragonFury has been just letting a little too much power go to his/her head.

Well yeah, that little tin star they gave him gives his self esteem a pretty big boost. Too bad his head is still as wooden as his shoes.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I don’t mean to hijack the thread. But I have a question for the mods and didn’t feel it needed a new thread.

What the heck is an “invisible user”? And how does one obtain these ninja skills? I’m not really wanting to be invisible but am quite curious of this wizardry.

You can set your account to that if you don’t want others to see you online.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(01-08-2018, 09:23 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 10:19 AM)Brett Wrote: I've been having the same issue. I posted a topic a few weeks ago and DragonFury closed it for no reason. It was on topic and I even had mods posting in it, which showed it was fine.

Seems DragonFury has been just letting a little too much power go to his/her head.

Well yeah, that little tin star they gave him gives his self esteem a pretty big boost. Too bad his head is still as wooden as his shoes.

[Image: v0Eg5_s-200x150.gif]

Well that’s not magical in the least bit.

(01-09-2018, 11:54 AM)Jags Wrote: Well that’s not magical in the least bit.

It is if you click on the unicorn mode.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(01-08-2018, 09:23 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 10:19 AM)Brett Wrote: I've been having the same issue. I posted a topic a few weeks ago and DragonFury closed it for no reason. It was on topic and I even had mods posting in it, which showed it was fine.

I just want to know who gave him a tin star.  That’s not standard issue.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

I'm just glad to know I'm not the only one that has issues with DragonFury!

(This post was last modified: 01-13-2018, 05:08 AM by wrong_box.)

(11-28-2017, 01:59 PM)DragonFury Wrote:
(11-28-2017, 01:33 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: So who locked the thread then? Threads are bumped in forums all of the time. It isn't something new and typically doesn't require a justification other than prompting.

I locked the thread because as I said; bumping a thread without new content just to go "I told you so" doesn't add anything to the discussion. It's just sad gloating from people whose self worth is tied up with winning pointless internet arguments.

so why didn't you just delete the post that added no value to the discussion instead of locking the whole thread so no one could post in it again?

(01-12-2018, 10:35 PM)wrong_box Wrote:
(11-28-2017, 01:59 PM)DragonFury Wrote: I locked the thread because as I said; bumping a thread without new content just to go "I told you so" doesn't add anything to the discussion. It's just sad gloating from people whose self worth is tied up with winning pointless internet arguments.

so why didn't you just delete the post that added no value to the discussion instead if locking the whole thread so no one could post in it again?

Because he thinks he's the man! And to be the man.....you have to beat the man!

[Image: giphy.gif]

(01-12-2018, 11:23 PM)Brett Wrote:
(01-12-2018, 10:35 PM)wrong_box Wrote: so why didn't you just delete the post that added no value to the discussion instead if locking the whole thread so no one could post in it again?

Because he thinks he's the man! And to be the man.....you have to beat the man!

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I was always more of a Kurt Angle fan.

(01-13-2018, 06:12 PM)DragonFury Wrote: I was always more of a Kurt Angle fan.

I'm sure.

(01-13-2018, 06:12 PM)DragonFury Wrote: I was always more of a Kurt Angle fan.

That actually makes sense.

[Image: SelfishHollowGibbon-max-1mb.gif]

DragonFury has always been the worst mod and has always locked and deleted threads for no real reason, or it was just something that he didnt like peronally, breaking rules or not. He has always thought he owned the message board in his twisted mind. Look at the pics and avatars he has always put up, a man in his 30's

(01-25-2018, 11:57 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: DragonFury has always been the worst mod and has always locked and deleted threads for no real reason, or it was just something that he didnt like peronally, breaking rules or not.  He has always thought he owned the message board in his twisted mind.  Look at the pics and avatars he has always put up, a man in his 30's

I have been tempted to close this thread for a while.

Thanks for giving me a reason to do so.
I am r00t. I am r00t? I AM r00t.