Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What are you currently Playing?

Just downloaded H1Z1 on PS4.. haven't given it a go yet.. but also playing The Last Of Us and Uncharted 4 plus COD Black Ops 3 all on PS4..

Still playing COD WWII and Battlefield One and Star Wars Battlefront 2 on Xbox One.
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Madden 19 on ps4,and mario oddessey on switch

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Madden 19...

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Not playing it yet but anyone see that BA trailer of Red Dead Redemption II?
Can not wait.

(08-10-2018, 10:35 AM)Kane Wrote: Not playing it yet but anyone see that BA trailer of Red Dead Redemption II?
Can not wait.

No...have haven't seen the trailer yet.

It's weird.  I can't say I am a fan of westerns.  When I was a kid and I wound up watching Gunsmoke, I was usuallybored out of my mind.  But I loved Tombstone...and that one with Hackman and Freeman.

But I haven't delved too much into the Western genre of videogames.

I played Gun briefly, but that's about it.

You play Gun?  How does RDR compare to it?

(08-10-2018, 11:16 AM)Bullseye Wrote:
(08-10-2018, 10:35 AM)Kane Wrote: Not playing it yet but anyone see that BA trailer of Red Dead Redemption II?
Can not wait.

No...have haven't seen the trailer yet.

It's weird.  I can't say I am a fan of westerns.  When I was a kid and I wound up watching Gunsmoke, I was usuallybored out of my mind.  But I loved Tombstone...and that one with Hackman and Freeman.

But I haven't delved too much into the Western genre of videogames.

I played Gun briefly, but that's about it.

You play Gun?  How does RDR compare to it?

Gun... that's quite the throwback. Very similar games.
And well... it's a matter of tastes I suppose. A lot of people will argue it back and forth. GUN was released around the same time as Red Dead Revolver and GUN was better than that game for sure. Personally if you liked GUN I don't know why you wouldn't like RDR
GUN was released after San Andreas and seemed to lack in the large world they were starting to come out with at the time. 

If you're familiar with GTA and how massive and expansive it has gotten over the years that is where RDR2 comes in. It's massive. And if you're not into westerns you probably won't like it, unless you're a hardcore GTA player and can look beyond the look and style of the game.

Personally I love games like GUN, Red Dead, and Call of Juarez (which is much more FPS/Western) and find them all enjoyable for different aspects.
And of course, Red Dead II is just so pretty. It reminds me of when GTA V first came out, how excited it made me lol

Can not wait.

I wait on most games, but this one I've preordered.
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Madden trial from EA Access.

I just intercepted Watson with Ramsey at the 2 yard line. My momentum carried me into the endzone where Hopkins tackled me for a safety....

On a side note, does anyone else notice a higher than usual number of interceptions in this game?
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(08-17-2018, 07:18 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Madden trial from EA Access.

I just intercepted Watson with Ramsey at the 2 yard line. My momentum carried me into the endzone where Hopkins tackled me for a safety....

On a side note, does anyone else notice a higher than usual number of interceptions in this game?

I do.  Good gravy!

They absolutely blanket underneath routes.

(This post was last modified: 08-18-2018, 01:18 PM by imtheblkranger.)

Wrong theead
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

My first game of Franchise Mode, I crush NY and Calais breaks his ribs while sacking Eli....

I simmed past preseason and they cut Myrick and kept Tanner Lee on the active roster....
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

anyone playing fortnite for season5 right now?

(08-19-2018, 10:38 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: My first game of Franchise Mode, I crush NY and Calais breaks his ribs while sacking Eli....

I simmed past preseason and they cut Myrick and kept Tanner Lee on the active roster....

I hate simming through preseason or starting a season in the regular season.

I hate what they did to the Jaguars playbook vis-a-vis the running game.

(08-17-2018, 07:18 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Madden trial from EA Access.

I've been exclusively playing MUT, so maybe franchise is different, but that has been one of my issues so far with this game.  It seems like 75% of the time if I get a turnover, my player immediately starts stumbling around and falls over.  Usually fine if I catch it flat footed.  I've struggled picking up fumbles too.  I've tried diving and they just whiff on it.  I've ran on top of it (which has worked in past games) and they just kick it.  I've had 5 guys surround the ball and still not manage to recover it.

I've also noticed on several occasions, if my player makes a mistake (like dropping the ball) they start doing an "oh shucks" type of movement.  That's fine on it's own, but I've had the ball pop up and still be catchable while they do it, the other team intercept it and start running it back, and twice seen a CPU returner (both times Yeldon, oddly) bobble the ball and then just stand there.

Forza Horizon 4 via Game Pass and I can't put it down.

Well.. when I get home from work.. COD BO4 is there waiting for me..
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

(10-12-2018, 12:59 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: Well.. when I get home from work.. COD BO4 is there waiting for me..

Did you play COD WW2?
If so let me know how it compares.

Loved WW2. Hated BO3 (Not into the super suit Halo stuff)

Started Borderlands 2.

Started Wasteland 2, not far into it so cant say good or bad. Its essentially a spiritual successor to the original style Fallout games. Has great reviews.

I'm stuck on my feeling of not able to get into any game again right now.

(10-13-2018, 07:24 PM)Bullseye Wrote: Started Borderlands 2.

Such a good game, definitely my favorite BL game.