Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
3 more "bad apples"

https://www.npr.org/sections/live-update...ht-on-tape

"Later on in the conversation, Piner said he's "ready" for a civil war. According to investigators, Piner said, using the n-word, that "we are just gonna go out and start slaughtering them."
"God I can't wait," Piner is reported to have said.
Piner also said, according to investigators, that he plans to buy an assault rifle and that society needed a civil war to "put 'em back about four or five generations."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

NPR?

Next.

(This post was last modified: 06-26-2020, 11:33 AM by JagJohn.)

(06-26-2020, 11:24 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: NPR?

Next.

You are everything that is wrong with the world. It is a factual report based on the investigation by the police department.

But here you go if you want news in your own flavor:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/north-carolin...-civil-war

(06-26-2020, 11:31 AM)JagJohn Wrote:
(06-26-2020, 11:24 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: NPR?

Next.

You are everything that is wrong with the world. It is a factual report based on the investigation by the police department.

I have never had all the worlds problems blamed on me. Solid!

Your garbage article didn't warrant it's own thread. Throw it in the other threads that single out the .00001% of bad cops.

(06-26-2020, 11:35 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(06-26-2020, 11:31 AM)JagJohn Wrote: You are everything that is wrong with the world. It is a factual report based on the investigation by the police department.

Your garbage article didn't warrant it's own thread. Throw it in the other threads that single out the .00001% of bad cops.

I currently see 6 threads on the first page of the politics section about brands changing their names. I haven't seen you complain about repetition in any of them. Why start with this one? That's a rhetorical question, btw.

(06-26-2020, 11:31 AM)JagJohn Wrote: You are everything that is wrong with the world. It is a factual report based on the investigation by the police department.

Nobody's forcing you to go into every topic.

(06-26-2020, 12:00 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(06-26-2020, 11:35 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I have never had all the worlds problems blamed on me. Solid!

Nobody's forcing you to go into every topic.

The king of complaining about new threads has reclaimed his throne.

Do you stand for anything dude?

(This post was last modified: 06-26-2020, 12:09 PM by Lucky2Last.)

There was a thread about this specific topic, though. Wasn't there?

Could have sworn there was a thread about this. It must have been posted in a different thread.

What amazes me is the sheer coincidence of it all... What are the odds of finding 3 bad apples all working together, when it's only 0.00001% of the force? And so soon after the 4 bad apples who were working together in Minnesota? The odds of this kind of thing happening are so slim, it almost makes me wonder if there is a systemic problem with racism in the police force?

(06-26-2020, 12:39 PM)JagJohn Wrote: What amazes me is the sheer coincidence of it all... What are the odds of finding 3 bad apples all working together, when it's only 0.00001% of the force? And so soon after the 4 bad apples who were working together in Minnesota? The odds of this kind of thing happening are so slim, it almost makes me wonder if there is a systemic problem with racism in the police force?

Let's abolish all police departments and find out.

Racism is contagious one group targets another more people feel threatened so they default to tribe mentality and threaten another group.

It’s not justifiable it’s not ok it is predictable. Hopefully cooler heads prevail and we start to unify the last thing we need is a race war because no one wins that one.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(06-26-2020, 12:45 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Racism is contagious one group targets another more people feel threatened so they default to tribe mentality and threaten another group.

It’s not justifiable it’s not ok it is predictable. Hopefully cooler heads prevail and we start to unify the last thing we need is a race war because no one wins that one.

The left has picked the wrong group and approach to "unify" anything.

(06-26-2020, 12:39 PM)JagJohn Wrote: What amazes me is the sheer coincidence of it all... What are the odds of finding 3 bad apples all working together, when it's only 0.00001% of the force? And so soon after the 4 bad apples who were working together in Minnesota? The odds of this kind of thing happening are so slim, it almost makes me wonder if there is a systemic problem with racism in the police force?

You might wonder that, but you see racism in the sun rise each morning.

(06-26-2020, 12:45 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Racism is contagious one group targets another more people feel threatened so they default to tribe mentality and threaten another group.

I'm pretty sure I know who will win.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

OK, but it's ok when Drifter starts 1 billion separate threads related to the same 3 topics ????

(06-26-2020, 12:49 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

You might wonder that, but you see racism in the sun rise each morning.

you aren't meant to wear your hood in public

Well said.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 06-26-2020, 02:04 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

(06-26-2020, 01:17 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(06-26-2020, 11:35 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I have never had all the worlds problems blamed on me. Solid!

OK, but it's ok when Drifter starts 1 billion separate threads related to the same 3 topics ????

People.who drink motor oil when they are parched can do whatever they want. 

People who drink soy lattes need to merge their thoughts into existing threads.

Not even sure there is anything to debate on this one...

Let me just throw this out there.  Does having a personal conversation no matter the subject matter warrant someone getting fired from their job?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(06-26-2020, 01:55 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(06-26-2020, 12:49 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: You might wonder that, but you see racism in the sun rise each morning.

you aren't meant to wear your hood in public

Ah yes, disagreement makes me a Klan member. Great zinger!
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Let me just throw this out there. Myles Jack wasn’t down.